No announcement yet.

Sorceress Training Grounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For War Mage what would be a good build after 93 cap awakenings? I wasn't too impressed with Laser Cutter Awakening and don't know how to use the dark ball awakening.

What are the skill rotations now?

Also for crests, would Fast Forward CD Reduction be a good choice now? I'm thinking Spectrum Ray, Arcane Overdrive, Fast Forward and Nine Tail Laser for the 4 base skill plates.

Comment

• Snobu
      Snobu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, do not get awakened lc passive. My personal favorite combo currently is mirror > lc > 9tl x3 > ultimate > laser ray. Laser ray has easily become like 50% of my dmg with this combo. When ultimate is on cd, I ff and proceed to 9tl x(doesn't matter how many times) > lc > spec ray x2. Or if the situation is too dangerous for spec ray or laser ray, just spam 9tl and laser cutter off cd under ff. Don't forget to have your mirror up of course.

Personal build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0---
      SP dumps: gravity blast, toxic spray, time stop, and...(I guess mp passives are considered a dump, but can be handy)

And of course the plates are lc dmg, 9tl dmg, arcane dmg amp, and spec ray dmg.
      I will eventually get around to testing if ff cd is actually worth and would most likely ditch spec ray dmg for it, but I belive the dmg on this skill is still decent enough to keep plated

Energy blast isn't as awesome in dmg as I'd hoped but it's nice for small burst windows mainly or if you just want to quickly burst hit something. Or if you don't have bubbles to cast it, double spec ray is usually my replacement.
      Last edited by Snobu; 10-02-2016, 01:29 PM.

Hey, can anyone post a good PVE build for Chaos Mage. Im starting now, and i dont knwo which skills to level... thx for reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpialex View Post
      Do any of the Pyro experts know stuff from the Build's to skill rotations for 93 cap to whether or not we get IDN L's due to something something or has knowledge of what gear/skill crests we get now?

Same​​​ questions regarding 93 IW.
      RDNL gear works perfectly fine in 93 cap until you or your team start clearing IDN HC, skill crests for pyros is still the same of course since you can't crest or tech awakening skills, as for enhancement crests/ talismans though because of the new int buff, int substat crests and talis are the way to go although they are also now in high demand and pretty expensive for the moment. As for skill priorities when nesting and skill rotations I can refer you to Axxon or FabulousMix who know much more about pyro pve gameplay than myself.
      http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaze View Post
        Hey, can anyone post a good PVE build for Chaos Mage. Im starting now, and i dont knwo which skills to level... thx for reading!
        This is my current build in 93 cap after comparing different setups upon release day.

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00--------0

I have a (currently) small general guide for Chaos Mage with skill build explanations if you'd like to pm me on Discord I can send you the link.

Comment

• Hakaze
          Hakaze commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for the build!

Axxon I remember you saying you have 93 Pyro experience. Do you have a general idea of what the rotations should be now? I'm super confused after experiencing it first hand experimenting.
        Discord: Lumpialex#1253

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpialex View Post
          Axxon I remember you saying you have 93 Pyro experience. Do you have a general idea of what the rotations should be now? I'm super confused after experiencing it first hand experimenting.
          Sorry late answer but Pyro rotation :

(Tumble > Left click > Fireball instant > Phoenix > Fireball Instant) Top priority combo as it is the Ele% Debuffing one

Then my current rotation is : FireWall > Ignite > Inferno then use your bubbles with Meteor or Fire Burst. On a Immobile boss Meteor does more dmg than the New Fireburst BUT : If you have a mobile boss, just cast Twice Fireburst for 4 Explosions and do Hot Rod.

Hot rod and Ele% debuffing combo should be top Priority DPS at all time. Use Regular Fireball and Magma Ball as filler spells depending on the situations (They still hurt).

I even think of switching crests out... Fireball, Burning hand, Hot rod And Ignite feel a better choice. Yes, back with Nexon Fireball instant worked with regurlar crest.
          Last edited by Axxon; 10-04-2016, 10:07 PM.
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
          IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

As a relatively fresh WM/Smasher PvE player, what gear should I strive for at this point in time? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
              As a relatively fresh WM/Smasher PvE player, what gear should I strive for at this point in time? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
              If you are just starting out brand new to the game your best bet is to go with Theano. Its easy to find and has very solid stats for gear to start off with. As you work towards saving up gold and learning your class you can try to save up evolution shards to craft some evolved coma weapons and then go for ice dragon unique armor if you're up for it.

Comment

I'm not really new to the game, more so Smasher, but I haven't really played since 60-70 cap. I'll probably take your advice nonetheless, so thanks!

Comment

ill try getting around to making an iw guide later this week...gotta start from scratch :/

feel free to throw questions at me in the meantime, you can find me on discord too on the DNCD group under mods c:
                  Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                  Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                  Discord: vara#2664
                  recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post
                    ill try getting around to making an iw guide later this week...gotta start from scratch :/

feel free to throw questions at me in the meantime, you can find me on discord too on the DNCD group under mods c:
                    Should I reroll to smasher 8)

Comment

• vara
                      vara commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i dunno shit about smasher bro

SachiMizora Unless you want to update your guide or make a new one, I will start/Post my own guide in a week or two (I'm overloaded until Saturday)

For now, except the rotation change I postes earlier the other major change is : Magma ball didn't age well with 93 cap :X

Technically Magma Ball still does alot of Dmg thanks to the EX +50% explosion DMG but we now have faster spells on lower CD that does just as much dmg. I still don't have the Magma Tech ring (just finished with Firewall ring) so that might be the reason I find magma ball lacking the dmg now.

For now my DPS order seems to be :
                    FireBall Instant (25% DPS) Crest + Tech
                    Hot Rod (20% DPS) Crest + Tech
                    Burning hand (17% DPS) Proc Chance crest
                    Enhanced Meteor (I use this the most due to DoT on the ground doing more dmg overral if you have good timing)
                    Firewall + Tech, without using EX extra hit
                    Ignite + Tech
                    Non-Enhanced Meteor
                    Non-Enhanced Fire Burst
                    Magma Ball + Crest
                    Regular Fireball
                    Inferno
                    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Axxon What are you using for crests? Hot Rod is doing a lot more than I thought it would, so I have that, Fireball, Firewall, and Burning Hand. I switched out Magma Ball because it accounts for little of my DPS most of the time. I also notice that I'm usually missing about 10% in my DPS distribution, which I assume is Flame Burst. So I thought Flame Burst was stronger than Meteor, but now that you mention it, the leftover DoT is better on large targets. This is my most recent TKN distribution.

Discord: Fabulous #3971
                      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                      Class Updates Document
                      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

• Axxon
                        Axxon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm quite sure my additionnal damage is somehow third, but except that, we have the same Damage Counter. I'm using Burning Hand proc%, Fireball, Hot Rod and I'm about to switch out Magma ball for Firewall.

If you can land the 3 meteor hits and have the boss stick on the Leftover Damage over time area, meteor enhanced is better, but Fireburst + Hot Rod is guaranteed damage. It's up to us to judge the situation. I'm using Fireball, Firewall, Hot Rod and Ignite on my tech. My last tech will be Magma ball since it's the only one decent enough for that.

Originally posted by Axxon View Post
                      SachiMizora Unless you want to update your guide or make a new one, I will start/Post my own guide in a week or two (I'm overloaded until Saturday)
                      Honestly, whether I make the guide or not you should post your own guide, the more guides the better. I don't know if I'll be playing permanently and I've missed out on a lot of content so I don't know half the gear set names and such :P (Haven't played for almost half a year or so..)
                      I'll only be playing casually again if the devs seem to be making this game better ~
                      If I do end up playing casually, I "might" post a guide if i'm bothered haha

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
                      Other Characters:
                      Saint/s -
                      Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
                      Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
                      Ice Witch - SachMizora
                      Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post

Make that **** pretty pls

Comment

• vara
                          vara commented
                          Editing a comment
                          soon, soon. i'm really busy/tired from work these days!
                      Working...
                      X