Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 93 Cap Lunar Knight Skill Builds! Let's see your choices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really believe the Best LK Globally hasn't tested out multiple builds for maximum DPS?

He Has and thats why he chose the skill build located here http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...rld-record-idn
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Do you really believe that the "Best LK Globally" is "Best" because he is actually good at LK, and not because of his insane gear? I'm not saying that he is necessarily bad, but someone's damage output has very little to do with how skilled he actually is, past a certain point. Anyone can hop on to a private server and decimate the bosses in even less time; does that make him skilled?

Think for yourself what is best for you, and stop copying what others do.

And my points still stand. MLS Awkn is not advantageous over MLS EX, and it is not realistic to sustain 45 bubbles with MBD EX.

Comment

MLS awakening is better for dungeon clearing as well, it doesnt stop at first mob hit like regular MLS does, i dont use MLS mostly for dpsing anyways, its just a filler skill. The instant bubble gain just makes life easier when not wanting to waste other skills for it. Sure low CD's and stuff, just feels more user friendly. And as for front shove iframe you dont need it. for triple stomp idn you can tumble, parry, eclipse.....or something new...spacebar! This also works well, in and standpoint its still build preference. if you truly need the iframe for some odd reason of not being able to dodge out well, and lose dps SP, by all means go for it.

I also intentionally left 2 SP as extra, for whenever those 2 "?" skills are released, without needing to change around my build.
        Puts out quite the DPS in IDN and 93 nests. But once again just run your own preference.
        Last edited by GreenmercyLK; 09-24-2016, 08:10 PM.
        IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

A side note, the way the awakening should be functioning is on top of ex gain. Since the way of "awakening" is going beyond your EX. By terminology it should be:

150% x 130% = 195%

This could be wrong though. Need to look into it more.

Also, could i see these screenshots you have, send over discord if possible.

Comment

I personally value anything that keeps me alive more than 5% more damage on MLS. There really aren't many other places to put SP, and I prefer having that utility over a slight increase in damage. In addition, Eclipse Awkn is a new ability, and while no doubt we will get used to it eventually, we are already instinctively Forward Thrust-ing to iframe in emergency situations. To take that away would feel wrong to me. Also, it is still useful in situations like Dark Room, and while you can tumble/eclipse/parry/jump IDN'S Triple Stomps, there are also three tracers fired in succession to the stomps, and having the additional iframe of Forward Thrust helps immensely with this.

As you've said, MLS is mainly last-resort filler, and I tend to use Moon Blader instead, for the cooldown reduction properties. Increasing the damage of MLS won't do much for me, and as for mobbing we already have 6sec HMS and 10sec Flash Stance. For me, that 6 extra SP can be much better spent elsewhere.

This is all mainly just up to personal preference, and which abilities you use in which situation.

Comment

As for further testing being done, it is confirmed that MLS AW does more damage then MLS EX, if you get the double hit on your nado's....Which depends directly on positioning, and the size of the boss.

I personally am able to get double hits at 3m and out from IDN Boss stage 1, but 2 hits on boss 2 at said range, not as reliable. Stage 3 was definite 2 hits each nado for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenmercyLK View Post
                As for further testing being done, it is confirmed that MLS AW does more damage then MLS EX, if you get the double hit on your nado's....Which depends directly on positioning, and the size of the boss.

I personally am able to get double hits at 3m and out from IDN Boss stage 1, but 2 hits on boss 2 at said range, not as reliable. Stage 3 was definite 2 hits each nado for me.
                I've been sayin that MLSAW >MLSEX as it adds to and changes the MLSEX animation literally was stated in the first patch note for it.
                IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Well its not stated that the animation changes, nor is it changed, its just the skill effect itself that is changed.

Comment

as long as you get 4 hits of mls aw, which is extremely easy, its better for the Awakening

Comment

This is the one I use now,

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

This well be the one after ML changes get released.

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineKruze View Post
                        This well be the one after ML changes get released.

not that in your second build you only have 44 out of the 45 sp you need to unlock the skills in the swordsman tree. Need to change sp accordingly. i would personally change level 2 parry to one and move it to triple slash with the extra point in warrior tree

Comment

that works too, i personally use the full brave duration though

Comment

Originally posted by GreenmercyLK View Post

not that in your second build you only have 44 out of the 45 sp you need to unlock the skills in the swordsman tree. Need to change sp accordingly. i would personally change level 2 parry to one and move it to triple slash with the extra point in warrior tree
                            Changed. Thanks for the heads up. Took a point out of Courageous Shout and move it to warrior tree.

Comment

Working...
                            X