Making Nest Team For Newer Players - Read For Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Nest Team For Newer Players - Read For Info

Basically, I'm going to be making a team of people who want to do nests but aren't geared for the harder nests yet (such as Ice Dragon). We will eventually go into Red and Ice Dragon Nests as a team, but I want a group that will work our way to that point together and gear for it along the way.

If you're interested please message me here or contact me on discord @ Clockwork Raven #9325

Edit: I'm so glad a lot of people are responding to this post. I knew it wasn't a common thing but I didn't know how rare it really was. If we get more than 4-8 people who are interested in joining us I'll still welcome you all if you need help doing nests and getting gear, just because I seem to be the only person making a group like this. My Dragon Nest Discord server is in my signature, feel free to drop in there too if you want to join us.
    Last edited by ClockworkRaven; 04-08-2017, 03:49 PM. Reason: Added footnote
    IGNs: (Preference for Sorceress/Kali)
    Chaos Mage - Karou / Ice Witch - Alteia / Pyromancer- Eivia
    Dark Summoner - Saski / Blade Dancer - Lummel
    Dragoon - Novai
    Defensio - Zeachi
    Physician - Sylvee
    Sniper - Kyrine
    Saint - Akiva

Join my guild, Clockwork: Mainly PvE but all are welcome!
    Mega New Player Assistance Thread
    Raid Team For New Players Thread
    Dragon Nest Discord Link
    Discord: Clockwork Raven#9325

This is long needed, props to you! If you need an IW/Pyro to help out on the weekends let me know

Comment

• ClockworkRaven
      ClockworkRaven commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, no problem! I've been looking for teams directed toward newer players and there's honestly none, nobody in town is usually interested either which sucks. :/

Do you have Discord? It's easier to reach me that way.

If you need Help I have 4 Ravens Geared that can Help with RDN(Norms+HC) +IDN Norms 4 and 8 man. Very Experienced .
    I can help with any nest also!
    Discord: Jose#9234
    Legendary Sexy Raven

Comment

Originally posted by IceQueen View Post
      This is long needed, props to you! If you need an IW/Pyro to help out on the weekends let me know
      Yep, that's how it is with these elite gold buying guilds who only want theirselves to be OP, it's started since 60 cap.

I don't have discord, but I will probably get it this friday, I'm always at work, even now lol.

Comment

Nice good to see someone doing this also. Helps to have a transition grp where your don't have to be geared first. Are you making discord mandatory for your members?

Comment

• ClockworkRaven
          ClockworkRaven commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not making it required, but it's just much easier to get in contact with everyone through discord because I myself have multiple accounts and can't guarantee I'll be on a certain one at a certain time.

Hello i have a wind walker +10 obsession theano weapons and my main a spirit dancer in indu trying to get enhancements above +6 on it.
        My Discor is nash#0840

Comment

Keen to learn more nests
          KingKai#2316

Comment

Im a Saint/Glad wanting to learn nests and eventually master them, sounds like a great idea

Comment

Hey im a Engi and I want to apply Discord:Sticky#1256
              Last edited by StickyTink; 05-14-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X