Eyecredit/Eyetotal thing is bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyecredit/Eyetotal thing is bullshit

its 2016, why the hell is there a reason tosplit these two types of currenciies. even worse, why the hell do you make it so you cannot purchase specific event costumes with the Creditcard/debitcard option?! Im upset that I spent money on this game, after a very long time, to find out that I cannot buy what I want because they only accept the one currency. THEY DIDN"T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO TO SUCKERS LIKE ME, MY ~$30 is going to be wasted on shit i don't want. Fucking great. Just got fucking nexoned.

+100 boy Ls

Comment

+1

Just tried to buy the Awakened One costume for my mage and was slapped with the "Can only be purchased with EyeTotal" It doesnt even freaking say that you cant buy it withcredit....until you try to buy it with credit....like what the hell?

Makes it worse is that EVERYTHING in the cash shop has a "EC" over it, naturally that means "EYECREDIT" right? Wrong.....

Comment

• Whistles
        Whistles commented
        Editing a comment
        LunarForce
        But there is no Eyedentity Prepaid cards. You have to transfer money from other gift cards, and it isn't even a 1:1 transfer. So in order to buy a $30 costume, I have to spend $50 on a gift card to some other store. how is that a good business model? all it is doing is deterring people from spending money on the game. I understand that they are a "new" company and don't have the prepaid cards yet, but the ratio for gift card transfers is a joke.

• LunarForce
        LunarForce commented
        Editing a comment
        use openbucks....

• Niko
        Niko commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like this will be fixed on the 27th

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...purchase-issue

well shit, good luck for me finding prepaid cards in the middle of nowhere; third world country.

Comment

• LunarForce
        LunarForce commented
        Editing a comment
        any openbucks associated giftcard is 1-1

Originally posted by Whistles View Post
      THEY DIDN"T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO TO SUCKERS LIKE ME, MY ~$30 is going to be wasted on shit i don't want. Fucking great. Just got fucking nexoned.
      Welp, I guess this company is no better than Nexon...

Comment

I'll just go ahead and leave this here...
        http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/20
        Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

Working...
        X