Eyedentity you should be ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedentity you should be ashamed

I've gotten some pretty bs error reports in my day but this trumps all. It's saying I have insufficent space when I have over 300 gb left! Am I the only one who thinks there is something seriously wrong with this picture. Not having the specs to run a game is one thing but saying i don't have enough space when i do is going beyond just pushing it it's total bs. I never had these kinds of issues when nexon was in charge. So congrats Eyedentity you managed to do a worse job than nexon at managing your game. You finally release the dark cleric yet I can't even play and I'll likely miss out on the event. I've already attempted your .zip and your steam version. The zip won't unpack properly, the steam says I need to launch from steam when I'm launching from steam. You are the worst publishers I've ever seen. Not even maintaining your instalers and calling yourself publishers is an insult to both gamers and publishers everywhere.
    Last edited by AoiYui; 01-23-2017, 09:00 AM.

You know, if you want to, we can probably help figure out why the issue is happening. Can you post some screenshots or something? We don't know what the error is, nor do we have any idea how your Steam or zip files are acting.

For example, my computer came with it's memory split into two drives, a C drive and a D drive. If my C drive is all full and my D drive has open space, my computer will bitch at me if I have DN or any other game on the C drive needing updates. So I had to keep some games in my C drive and some in my D drive to make it cooperate with me. Maybe your issue is something similar?
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Working...
    X