Costume transformation return date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume transformation return date?

Returning player looking for leads. Account was lost due to the owner rollover and lack of knowledge of such an event, regardless I was wondering if there is any news that the Argenta and Velskud costume items will return one day. My wife will kill me if i don't find some way to turn her into her idol, Argenta.

try black friday

But id predict they're going to bring back conversion instead. Pretty sure they made about $50,000 on that back in march if not more

but last year, on black friday, the eggs returned.

They wern't cheap. The stats arn't worth it unless you're willing to donate to our generous devs. Tbh, id do it if i had the money and i already didnt have it, because i do actually like the game that much and the lore is fantastic. Infact, here's an argenta lore video, with music instead of narration.

below is off topic

My favorite is Sentinel Velskud, but they've only ever made og velskud, either way i dont mind i guess. But sentinel velskud is cool as hell.

As for the video, i heard the song, and the video made itself. It was just too perfect. I'm not a designer or anything, but if anybody has a character request i could see what i can do, i have way too much knowledge of the lore than i probably should. Alice probably tops me but idk if anybody else does except maybe those guys from SEA. like choco
    Last edited by ZepIic; 10-27-2017, 05:52 AM.
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
    X