No announcement yet.

KDN 2016/11/03 Kali Awakening Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad they made the trip slash and forward thrust changes to glad. It'll be much more like the old glad gameplay that I enjoy (I hate having to press w for forward slash, and I use the first 3 slashes of triple slash a lot out of habit from the old days; feint resetting the cd helps a lot too). Also, for most glads who only do the first 3 slashes of trip slash like me, this is a major buff, as it makes trip slash awakening actually worth getting now. Looks like I'm going to have to get used to the slower action speed of the awakening again, bleh.

Comment

• Sikme
      Sikme commented
      Editing a comment
      Tip for all glads: remember that after pressing your button for awknd triple slash, right > left > right > right click to get it done the fastest :]

• Milo
      Milo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, but for me, that's not the issue. I don't have time for more than 3 slashes, and sometimes not even more than 2, before other skills that are better are off cd.

Awakened Spirit Dancer Highlight:

Wide Stinger
    *15s CD
    *Lv12 = 5604%
    *Awakening Passive: +30% DMG and -5s CD, upon cast
    *Actual value: 10s CD, 7.2K%

Lv11 Praetor EX
    *30s CD,
    *8212% * 50% from EX = 12318%
    *Awakening Passive: +30% DMG, -6s CD on skill upon learning;
    *True board = 16K%, 24s CD

Hammer Crusher
    *25s CD
    *8330%
    *Camera-locked

Acanthus
    *15s CD
    *4780% ( 2-hits of 2390 each)
    *Camera control is similar to Dusk Hunter

CTC - Dusk Hunter
    *11s CD
    *Awakening Passive: +3 arrows for 15% of total board each (x1.45)
    *Roughly 6.2K% per cast
    *Each cast: +5 Bubbles

I'm actually impressed, if you use Praetor EX and immediately activate Hammer Crusher, both animations will finish a few frames apart from each other, also, their cooldowns is only 1sec apart.
    Last edited by iCerulean; 11-03-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• iCerulean
      iCerulean commented
      Editing a comment
      Lv13 GDB is still 8.4K% and there was no change to Abolisher at all in anyway.
      Last edited by iCerulean; 11-03-2016, 03:13 PM.

Want to play the new Kali classes and have a fun time and nut?

Join my KDN guild. Kotium. Kotium is where the elite go to try out new awakenings and have the best time.

Be ahead, be Kotium.

After that, your eliteness will qualify you for Otium. The most elite DN NA guild. Be the best, be Otium.

Comment

Is it possible to get new Blade dancer numbers please?

Comment

Calculated the #s for BD awakening; some of these skills got a nice buff to them

Awakened Blade Dancer Skills

Awakened Chakram Flurry
      * 13s CD
      * Lvl 19 = 4301%; EX sphere = 1290%
      * Awakening Passive: EX sphere gains suction and deals 30% dmg upon explosion of sphere; action speed increased
      * Actual % = 4301%; EX sphere = 1290%; Explosion dmg = 387%; Total dmg % = 5978%
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 7173%
      + 2 Teched = 5063%; EX sphere = 1518%; Explosion dmg = 455%; Total dmg % = 7063%
      FD Buff = 8470%

Awakened Whirligig
      * 10s CD
      * Lvl 18 = 2414; EX gains two extra hits & deals 50% of Whirligig's dmg
      * Awakening Passive: 50% dmg; reduces Windcall cd by 10s
      * Actual % = 3621% for base; EX hits = 1207%; Total dmg % = 4828%
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 5793%

Awakened Chakram Storm
      * 32s CD
      * Lvl 13 = 6782%; EX dmg = 8816%
      * Awakening Passive: Reduce cd by 8s: CD is now 24s; +100% hits: Hit count is now 22
      * Actual % = 8816% * 2; 17633%
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 21159%
      * +2 Teched = 10377% * 2; 20755%; FD Buff = 24906%

Awakened Squall Spin
      * 16s CD
      * Lvl 12 = 1944% (counter attack); 1944% (extra hits)
      * Awakening Passive = Recover 100% cd of Chakram Flurry & Whirligig upon hit
      * Actual % = 1944% (counter attack); 1944% (extra hits)
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 2332% (counter attack); 2332% (extra hits)

Graze Rush (New Active Skill)
      * 15s CD
      * Lvl 1 = 4425%
      * 8 hits upon full cast
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 5310%

Blade Step (New Active Skill)
      * 35s CD
      * Lvl 1 = 580% per hit (28); Full cast dmg = 16240%
      * 5-6s Iframe skill; can only be cancelled with Squall
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 19488%

Gust Dementia (For fun)
      * 32s CD
      * Lvl 11 + EX = 603% per hit (25); Full cast dmg = 15075%
      + 2 Tech + EX = 711% per hit (25); Full cast dmg = 17775%
      * Under 20% FD Buff = 18090%; +2 Tech = 21330%

After the changes and without the reset to GD's cd; CS is clearly the stronger skill to tech when awakenings are in NA.
      Last edited by Breamiin; 11-06-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

the fury and wisdom buff is much more significant for acros & snipers, who cannot get high crit dmg from gearing naturally. still pretty nice for wardens and silver hunters, but they are int classes and diminishing return hits the crit dmg buff for quite a bit. for sniper this buff is quite significant since lucky shot further amplifies crit dmg.

hmm as for snipers, i point dump into fake shot cuz theres no need to get warden fillers, and i dont even use fake shot a lot. with these i can move points into wisdom instead
        http://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/s...-0-00-----0--0

a bit awkard tho wisdom only lasts for 15sec. triple windshot can barely fit into flower duration, so that means u have to cast wisdom b4 flower, which means only the first 2 windshots can benefit from wisdom buff. im guess if u have lencea in the party u can possibly pull off flower then wisdom and still have all 3 windshots benefit from both flower and wisdom. we will have to wait and see.

Comment

• Bowwarrior
          Bowwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Really not liking having to shove 10 sp from Fake Shot into Wisdom. I was getting used to the 5 sec CD Fake Shot had in case I didn't get my RoA ins off in time =/

• Fox Says Meow~
          Fox Says Meow~ commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm i personally dont use fake shot a lot so i would take away points from that. if u do intent to keep fake shot at max, other alternatives are
          1) drop sliding shot (3 sp)
          2) drop flower ex (2 sp)
          3) drop acs to low lvl (up to 17 sp)
          4) drop mental fortitude to lvl 1 (3 sp)
          5) drop attuned mind to lvl 1 (3 sp)
          i would say dropping mental fortitude / acs is the best option. acs is barely used now, and attuned mind alone is enough to keep up mp consumption so that mental fortitude is not really needed.

• Bowwarrior
          Bowwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Dropping both mana passives to 1 and ankle shot completely ( had 2 points in it) made the trick. Considering I don't use ankle at all since the rework and I use acs more, it seems like the practical way for me to go

its been many months now since Eyedentity Promised Defensio Buffs/Revamp

And I have yet to see anything

-Slow Claps-

Comment

Originally posted by Patrache View Post
          its been many months now since Eyedentity Promised Defensio Buffs/Revamp

And I have yet to see anything

-Slow Claps-
          Most likely we'll have to wait for Machina's awakening before we see anything substantial for Defensio.

Calling it now, Defensio will get a skill where she uses her knuckle as a shield while on ground that blocks attacks, then explodes for damage.

Comment

• Patrache
            Patrache commented
            Editing a comment
            I get triggered every future content Patch Notes List buffs for a bunch of classes except for machina

Is it me or is Dark Summoner getting the short end of the stick with this update?

We lost our 18 second i-frame from our ult, the stun chance from Rampage and the damage that came with it, and not to forget the curse debuffs we had from the SE side of the tree. Our instant skill now shares cooldown with the actual one, and we lost the crit debuff on it.

Also, LEJAC11, seems like Spirit Dancers get a 3 sec reduction on Ecstatic Dance from using Illusion Dance:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-EW_dE1S0
          Sniper: Bowwarrior
          Reaper: NateGodspeed
          Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
          Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
          Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

• Bowwarrior
            Bowwarrior commented
            Editing a comment
            Class Mastery 2
            - Hands of Vengeance Instant now shares cooldown with the original.
            - When Hands of Vengeance is sucsessfully hit, recovers Hands of Vengeance Instant EX cooldown.

Unless I'm completely wrong, them sharing cooldown would make it impossible to cast INS>HoV>INS since it'll be on cd with the first ins cast. HoV>INS>HoV would only let you cast up to the inst by that same point.

I haven't played war mage so I have no idea how it'd work out. Again correct me if I'm wrong.

• Udokotela
            Udokotela commented
            Editing a comment
            you hov first, then use the exi verison. its not like wm's exi where you can triple cast it, but rather just double cast it.
            Last edited by Udokotela; 11-08-2016, 08:14 PM.

• Money
            Money commented
            Editing a comment
            If HoVi activation is still dependent on thorns, it will be difficult to triple cast it, as one will have to wait for thorns cd as well.

Classes being reworked and they still believe everything about Force Shield is currently fine...
          Btw what hit DS?
          Last edited by Snobu; 11-09-2016, 02:52 PM.
          Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
          Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
          PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

i was doing myself some calculations about SE awakenings with all the amplifiers (stigma, the new totem and class mastery I) and wao, what a boost O: pretty much almost the same of SD total board with ilusion dance, before awakenings... soo happy about it...

DS can now maintain the ultimate's buff almost 100% of the time, since she can perma reduce the cooldown of phantom claw to 5s (if im not mistaken), and it now deal 8 hits. at first, when i saw the balance notes, my heart stopped when i read that the iframe from phantom revenge were removed... but wew... DS would be immortal if it still had iframe lol... i feel it like the elestra's ice barrier xD

the thing im curious about is... they said that wanted improve SE's debuff, and now came with another skill that apply curse. the question is: does the totem's debuff works like old puppet's curse? if so, SE can stack up to -30% element resist :O

Edit: Well i noticed that the ultimate dont get the cooldown reduction effect anymore... so, the persistance of cooldown buff will be less than what i expected
            Last edited by Arctiic; 11-11-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctiic View Post

the thing im curious about is... they said that wanted improve SE's debuff, and now came with another skill that apply curse. the question is: does the totem's debuff works like old puppet's curse? if so, SE can stack up to -30% element resist :O
              If this is true, I feel extremely concerned for DS's roles in raids. It's already hard enough to get people to take DS even when they can provide curse. This update removes that, and I don't think their dps will be enough to compensate for not bringing ele resist debuffs anymore. I hope it's limited to -15% ele resist :/

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Any eta on this? Finally str + int % for kali

Comment

Originally posted by neshy View Post
                  Any eta on this? Finally str + int % for kali
                  It will be approximately about 4 months from now

Each Awakening Update is due every consecutive 3 months
                  DN NA got Warrior&Sorc&Archer Awakening on late September (For a reference: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all?page=6 )
                  Cleric&Tink Awakening should be around late December
                  and lastly Kali Awakening around late March
                  This is If they do follow update schedule.

Also on another note, It looks like NA is getting similar updates from SEA&EU Update
                  This is NA -> http://us.dragonnest.com/events/2016/nov-update
                  This is SEA -> http://dn.cherrycredits.com/professork
                  Last edited by LEJAC11; 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM.

DN News Reporter & Translator
                  Integration #9140

Comment

oooooh yeahhhh gladiator buff baby

Comment

• Sikme
                      Sikme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      op penta slash yeeeeeet
                  Working...
                  X