No announcement yet.

Eyedentity scammed players as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Genie above. After all, this isn't DN's first rodeo when it comes to this kind of thing(I recall an "amusing" incident that involved no one being able to leave town for approximately a week).
    When you consider the time and real!money many players invest into this game, I would be hard pressed to believe that they'll just up and leave just like that. And it's with that knowledge in mind that ED would be hard pressed to make any real attempt to make up for the incident/change their policies. Low risk, high reward.

It sucks, but I doubt that anything is really going to change after all of this is said and done.

Comment

As long as their is 7 more ppl to play with on this game, I'll never quit. Game is too good to not play. The bans suck, but it makes since if they didn't have a rollback they could have done. Like servers would have been down a week otherwise b/c they haven't wiped the accounts yet their going through all those account logs to remove everything while their banned. So it was either ban them or leave servers down for a week. I am assuming the rollback would have happened if they had a backup or if it wasn't corrupted. If the banned people don't get compensated for vip loss that sucks, pro-packs are w/e though. I do believe the poeple who mailed the stones to alt accounts should be perma banned though, unless ED can do something about that. Those people are 100% scum.

Comment

• epykun
        epykun commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah why wouldn't I? They'd have done it to every player on the server OneMysteriousGuy

• Gravity Saix
        Gravity Saix commented
        Editing a comment
        Heheh, you're a trooper. I like your style epykun (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

• OneMysteriousGuy
        OneMysteriousGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        your love for the game is speechless.

NA is the franchise store in some neck of the woods that has grumpy workers and little benefits

while the flagship store(s) are nicely maintained (kdn cdn jdn tdn)

but unfortunately no other store offers the delicious donuts and coffee that ED does.
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
        OneMysteriousGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        ED and Nazi soup has something similar. Look at where Nazi soup is now.

I'm shocked some of you still believe that ED should've taken responsibility and handled this situation the "correct" way considering their track record. Expecting the same customer service from them to literally any other publisher/dev is like expecting the same customer service from a high end department store to a run down pawn shop. It's not going to happen. Stop expecting it to.

The sad thing here is that Genie and epykun are right. Most if not all the people that got banned will probably come back and continue to play the game. They'll go on some ED boycott and not spend for a few weeks then continue to buy the next p2w cash item that ED release few months later. You guys can continue to criticize how ED runs things but you continue to play their game, support them financially, and continue to take their abuse.

I know people have "invested" alot of time/money and don't want to see it go to waste, but it's still baffling. It's like eating a rotten apple but you can't stop because you spent alot of money buying it at an organic market and don't want your money going to waste.

This game went downhill a long time ago, even near the end of Nexon days. Even they knew to jump off a sinking ship. The people that stayed after the transfer and continue to support ED knew what they were getting into when they stayed. You can argue whose right or whose wrong all day but in the end it doesn't really matter. They already got their money milking you and this drama is just another drop in the bucket for them. This isn't the first incident, and most certainly won't be the last.

I'm not surprised/mad at anything wrong they do anymore and neither should any of you. If you want to stay because you like the game play, that's good. But expect to get abused by ED. It's a packaged deal. You know they're ganna screw you over at some point, don't get mad when it actually happens. It's literally your own fault at this point if you choose to stay.

Comment

hmhm you're right. Props to you for making a fair point unlike Zengeroff.

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you the arbiter of what constitutes a fair point now?

Thanks for letting us all know lol

• Hielito
          Hielito commented
          Editing a comment
          im come from the Future, save this comment:

RadiantDonut buy 125 eggs and finally got his New Dragon Mount
      Working...
      X