Adepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adepts

when i pve i turn most of the effects off so i can see better, i feel like everything became a bit more flashy as of late. anyways am i the only one annoyed that adepts ice hands dont disappear? i usually fight the boss head on but its really hard when im playing with an adept because their ice hands legit block me from seeing my character and the bosses movements making me mess up my tumble/iframes and its disappointing dying when theres nothing you can do to prevent it. does anybody else have this problem? is this not a thing? xd

You can actually set the transparency of your skills as well as those of your teammates.

Go to System Setting and slide the transparency level to suit your preference (0 for default setting, 1-9 for transparent effect, 10 for invisible skill effect)

DN is using up more RAM with each update, but the skill themselves have been simplified compared to the past. Perhaps you should try to upgrade your PC?

Comment

you can use the efficacy mod to remove the ice hands
      if you dont want to use efficacy, then there's a standalone ice hand mod in feather's guide
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...uide-to-adepts

Comment

• Kazidhaan
        Kazidhaan commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is that efficacy also makes some attacks harder to dodge. You can barely see the white lines of the safe area buff on the ent in MN, especially if the areas are inside the fire. The flame blades from the phantom in MN and the minotaur in SDN are very difficult to see, too.
    Working...
    X