No announcement yet.

Bug compilation (Oct 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit level got reset, and you can't even grow them again, it just says that this isn't a grow spirit
    Can they fix that at least?
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

I second the spirirs not being visable. And one of them doesnt even regester in my stats!

Comment

Artillery (Warden) Awakening skill cannonade bugs to do 10% dmg or no dmg at all, screenshots included of a 5-10% one and full dmg
        Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

- Sniper Siege RoA sometimes doesn't deal damage.
          - Casting Charged Shot but getting cancelled will sometimes bug the hotkey making the skill go on cooldown but will not display. Shooting in Siege Stance will not reduce its cool down.
          - War Mage class mastery 2 PvP description displays MD
          - I got stuck on the burning bridge in Red Waste right before the boss:
          Last edited by Poppy; 10-10-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Actually eye have been responding to threads in the bug section, not sure why you post this incomplete list here

Comment

theres a bit too much gold going around in the game.

i think they need to take some out. le memes
              memes. gold buying? triggered. gold injection? triggered. gold seller? triggered. make gold the legit way.

Comment

Valk afterimages either don't register damage and hit and afterimages don't track the target; it just disappears -.-"
                sigpic

Comment

windshot sometimes doesnt register damage.. old bug, but now its occurs even more than before 8) gotta love missing 2/3 of my windshots...
                  AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

lunarforce triggers me.

whenever he posts a topic i go apeshit.
                    memes. gold buying? triggered. gold injection? triggered. gold seller? triggered. make gold the legit way.

Comment

Working...
                    X