No announcement yet.

So when do I get legit help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free this man! Something needs to be done, it was an honest mistake. If Eyedentity doesn't fix this, then this will definitely make the players suspicious or not even trust the developers.

Comment

Free the man!! He just wants to play Dragon Nest!!

Comment

ED or CC please fix this. We had so much hope for your management and the new server, pre-transfer. Pleeeeease don't betray our hopes by screwing over one of the coolest guys and amazing vet players in NA.

Comment

Just passing through again to give my congrats to Pogi for graduating to meme status. This one might give the other memes in this community a run for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocorroles View Post
            I don't want to be pesimist, but Nexon has already shut down and seems to have erased their records of the game so probably your things are gone.

Games usually give several months after the transfer happens to link accounts... Dragon Nest Europe was open until September, but Nexon seems to have killed everything.
            ^This.
            I've experienced transfers before in other games but there was also ample communication from BOTH sides.
            I got 0 Emails from Nexon about dragon nest since 2015
            Website didn't show anything (Should have been clearly displayed on the main Nexon landing page).
            Dragon Nest Nexon website was littered with maintenance messages, and the transfer news must have been buried because I didn't see it.
            Couldn't log in to the game since April because of nexon launcher issues...

I wish Nexon hadn't deleted everything yet and gave more time/communication to the transfer. I was gonna come back to play Dragon Nest for the holidays and see if I could get the DN client to work...
            Nope, I give up. All those hours playing the game wasted, All the event exclusive items and dance emotes are gone. Never playing DN again.

Comment

Comment

So I typed a wrong letter in my email on the transfer terms thing. I have checked the IGNs through the dragon vault gifting to make sure they were transfered. They were all I had to do was wait a week for support to respond give me the misspelled email. Luckily (kinda) the email was open on gmail and I was able to access my account.

tl;dr Use the vault's gift system to check for your card IGNs, if they're the correct class and level your account was transfered and all you have to do is wait. Other than that the account is in the Nexon restroom nicknamed - The Black-hole.

/ramble
                Last edited by mills142; 10-15-2016, 09:23 PM.
                Flurry: PinkRanger
                Dark Avenger: Ichigo

Comment

Working...
                X