X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAOOOOOOOOo
    im not on this account

Comment

Again you guys are defending dishonest conduct simply because you know a lot of people that are dishonest too? Keep telling yourselves that, I may not be a fan of LunarForce but seems like he hits a lot of nerves around here. Most of these nerves belong to dishonest people and you guys showcase yourselves beautifully for the whole forum server audience to behold. Insulting someones mental capacity is childish, flaming a whistle blower is also childish and a act of cowardice.

You people may get away with it but one thing is also true as well, there are people watching you .

Just a game heh Zeus, 74 posts by yourself tells it's more than just a game, means enough for you to divert as much time as you do to the game and community. Eat your own words sometimes Zeus, you'd taste just how bad they can be sometimes.

LunarForce, people are people. Don't let those around you corrupt you, remain true and try to stay reasonable ok . I may not always agree with what you say either but cheating in pvp is still cheating and I too am against it.

*for the people that think this server would die if magically all the cheaters got banned simultaneously, think again - the word would spread and the quality of the integrity of the game would attract more honest players to come and play this game thus filling the void. Would we see a drop in overall population, yep, that's just how many cheaters play this game. Think how that reflects on the image of the game viewed by those who haven't/don't play, not everyone is a cheat in life. It's pretty safe to say that the vast majority of people in this world are honorable people, couldn't have as many different countries in the world if we were all dishonest people. There wouldn't be a world for us to live in since it would really be hell on earth.

But in the famous words of some vets, "it's just a game" :P, that's why we all waste our time here, for a game...

Comment

• aaron
        aaron commented
        Editing a comment
        No one's defending a corrupt community because no one can enforce it. You do you, I'll do me... you know until Eyedentity starts enforcing their own policies.

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
      Again you guys are defending dishonest conduct simply because you know a lot of people that are dishonest too? Keep telling yourselves that, I may not be a fan of LunarForce but seems like he hits a lot of nerves around here. Most of these nerves belong to dishonest people and you guys showcase yourselves beautifully for the whole forum server audience to behold. Insulting someones mental capacity is childish, flaming a whistle blower is also childish and a act of cowardice.

You people may get away with it but one thing is also true as well, there are people watching you .

Just a game heh Zeus, 74 posts by yourself tells it's more than just a game, means enough for you to divert as much time as you do to the game and community. Eat your own words sometimes Zeus, you'd taste just how bad they can be sometimes.

LunarForce, people are people. Don't let those around you corrupt you, remain true and try to stay reasonable ok . I may not always agree with what you say either but cheating in pvp is still cheating and I too am against it.

*for the people that think this server would die if magically all the cheaters got banned simultaneously, think again - the word would spread and the quality of the integrity of the game would attract more honest players to come and play this game thus filling the void. Would we see a drop in overall population, yep, that's just how many cheaters play this game. Think how that reflects on the image of the game viewed by those who haven't/don't play, not everyone is a cheat in life. It's pretty safe to say that the vast majority of people in this world are honorable people, couldn't have as many different countries in the world if we were all dishonest people. There wouldn't be a world for us to live in since it would really be hell on earth.

But in the famous words of some vets, "it's just a game" :P, that's why we all waste our time here, for a game...
      By just a game, I mean don't take it so seriously. What does my post count have to do with that? Most of my posts are from bumping items from selling items. Do you think I go crying about when people abuse certain glitches or buy gold? I could care less. Nor do I go and make threads addressing all my haters, and I have tons.

Sometimes I get confused communicating with people on the forums because people tend to interpret things improperly. If you're going to bring something up to me, please read what I actually say and mean.
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

"Word would spread about the quality and integrity"

Do you have any idea how F2P games work? If word spread out that the people backing this game dropped the banhammer willy nilly on the players no one would bother to show up. Plus, there is still a need for proper advertising for this game, and having troves of people with sour tastes of "yea I got banned from there" is not positive advertising. You are also greatly overestimating the amount of "cheaters" in this game. Most people don't even give a hoot about PvPers in respawn or anything like that, that method has always been strictly for farmers to begin with, there's no tactic or strategy or anything remotely PvP save for faceroll and general salty attitude. The only reason they are an issue is because the reward system for PvP is so assbackwards it doesn't make any sense.

Also, just in general your post sort of aggravates me. It completely disregards the topic of "haters" (or in this case, eyedentitys ruleset, and their proposed method of enforcing vs what is actually happening) and goes for some contrived post on the goodness of people, while also attacking another user for his post count. It's like a jarring obelisk of contrasting points that clash with one another. If you wanna preach how good people are why would you attack a specific user by going to his post count, and make it so that somehow equates to a reason he's wrong?

Yes, it's just a game. Some people take games seriously, that doesn't change the fact that its a game. In an earlier post I said that I was on a moral highhorse but you're on a goddamn skyscraper dude, you're up to a 70 and we need you down to a 4.

Final note you talk like a shitty anime protagonist, but then your name is like a shitty villain name and that is probably why this post in particular really pushes my buttons.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          Work on your reading skills please and have fun backing up someone like Zeus...

• Anime Garbage
          Anime Garbage commented
          Editing a comment
          compelling argument however will I respond to something so witty and powerful, it really tore my statements apart.

Are you kidding me mate, that's your comeback, work on your reading skills?

How about instead if you wanted to get a point across try not sucking at conveying your ideas because you come off as a contrived twat on a highhorse.

And this is coming from a contrived twat on a highhorse.

it looks like u have riled up some people with this topic.

Comment

Working...
        X