CrunchyFrog is fake or not ! check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
    maybe this server transfer is all fake and the only real person is crunchyfrog while all other players are just bots or employees.
    We're living in the matrix
    *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

Originally posted by CrunchyFrog View Post
      Nice bait thread, but I'll bite just to clarify a few things for those who are confused. I had been doing a series of IDN HC practice runs and leaving at the end. After enough practice I decided to clear and then I took a look at the footage. Since i had done an IDN norm solo vid the previous week I wanted to show gameplay that wasn't as similar to that of the norm video so I just took parts from different runs that I liked (favoring stylish over clean run) while keeping everything else consistent. There was no merc usage, gem swapping, potting, etc. throughout and the times of each stage happened to line up to approximately the resulting clear time.
      i do not know if you are stupid or something !
      Solo video is suppose to clean and no edit !
      Have you seen people who plays dragon nest and solo nest in youtube ?
      if you have not. you should go look it up.
      You are the one that edited solo video in dragon nest severs. Not just NA.
      I didn't say that you are bad player. actually you are really good, but all you try to do is making yourself to be above than others glad NA. which is not cool.

Comment

Some people live in their own world. they don't know what the others world look like. Open your eyes guys.
        You don't know who are real gold buyers! i will give you some.
        people who you admired they are not clean as you think. Again Open your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by darksides View Post

i do not know if you are stupid or something !
          Solo video is suppose to clean and no edit !
          Have you seen people who plays dragon nest and solo nest in youtube ?
          if you have not. you should go look it up.
          You are the one that edited solo video in dragon nest severs. Not just NA.
          I didn't say that you are bad player. actually you are really good, but all you try to do is making yourself to be above than others glad NA. which is not cool.

Comment

I can solo DDN Norms... Takes me 30 minutes. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X