Congratulations you played yourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations you played yourselves

So the game got a Steam feature, fucking finally, but you haven't made changes on the Steam version of Dragon Nest so it's still region locked like the Nexon version. I reported this a while back but nothing happened.

Well there go hundreds of potential customers because they can't even see the shop page.

How's everyone tonight?

lmfao, fine.

Comment

I am tired.

Comment

I am salty.
        Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know how to find dragon nest without searching for it on steam so I don't think it matters. I don't see it being featured anywhere lol

Comment

top f2p game that nobody plays
            6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
            -------------------------------------------------

"
            Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
            Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by Impact View Post
              I don't know how to find dragon nest without searching for it on steam so I don't think it matters. I don't see it being featured anywhere lol
              if you look in the Free to Play games category it's featured there.

Comment

Working...
              X