IDN first clear winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoest View Post
    I have proof that I, Hoest, was on the 3rd clear run, but was disconnected due to my internet. If any Eyedentity mod sees this, I expect my additional 80,000 DNP that I rightfully deserve.
    Why would you deserve it when 6 out of 8 members (you included) of the 1st team are part of the 3rd one. You already get 100 000 DNP and you really ask for 80 000 more just for running with two alts/Subs in the ''3rd clear'' ? Really, you're that one greedy guy ?

I was willing to let go ED mistake, but that attitude is just disgusting
    Last edited by Axxon; 10-25-2016, 09:36 PM.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Greedy and egotistical
      ​​​​​​ sad but what's new?

Comment

Well Axxon, he was apart of that 3rd clear. So his name is supposed to be there. The only reason why it's not is bc of random internet issues. Whether you think it's greedy or not does not remove the fact that his name should be there under the given circumstances that this event was placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by CiRRAV View Post
          Well Axxon, he was apart of that 3rd clear. So his name is supposed to be there. The only reason why it's not is bc of random internet issues. Whether you think it's greedy or not does not remove the fact that his name should be there under the given circumstances that this event was placed in.
          They (I know you're part of it if I'm* not mistaken) basically get 3rd Win because of ED disclaimer mistake, adding more salt unto the wound and abusing the mistake they made is just too much -.- I would be utterly mad if I was the real 3rd Team, I don't want to be in their shoes right now.
          Last edited by Axxon; 10-25-2016, 09:44 PM.
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

They (I know you're part of it if I'm* not mistaken) basically get 3rd Win because of ED disclaimer mistake, adding more salt unto the wound and abusing the mistake they made is just too much -.- I would be utterly mad if I was the real 3rd Team, I don't want to be in their shoes right now.
            About as mad as me not being able to clear on my main on their mistake with emails providers I guess. The only mistake in this event are the community's interpretation mistake.
            Last edited by CiRRAV; 10-25-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I practiced IDN for 5 years. I put my sweat and tears into clearing this event and due to some random internet issues, which was out of my control, I was robbed of one of the prizes I should receive.

#CompensateHoest

Comment

I practiced IDN for 5 years. I put my sweat and tears into clearing this event and due to some random internet issues, which was out of my control, I was robbed of one of the prizes I should receive.

#CompensateHoest
                Please be more obvious on that kind of sarcasm, people knowing you had to warn me about it :C Hate sounding mean/rude when the reason is actually not legit in the end. Sorry for not catching up :/ It's ED mistake and there's nothing we can do about it due to ToS telling something like ''all decisions are finals'' for events.

Comment

#CompensateHoest
                  sounds like when a guild didnt get first lv40

ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                  Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                  Discord: vara#2664
                  recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post

sounds like when a guild didnt get first lv40

ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    Yea fucking Otium cry babies. Full of fat weeabo liars like CraZyZeuS, who hasn't even updated the first page of the guild recruitment thread. Maybe that's why Otium won't be the first to hit 40 again. Fucking made the guild and the whale doesn't even give me an officer position cause he is a little betch.

Comment

Yea fucking Otium cry babies. Full of fat weeabo liars like CraZyZeuS, who hasn't even updated the first page of the guild recruitment thread. Maybe that's why Otium won't be the first to hit 40 again. Fucking made the guild and the whale doesn't even give me an officer position cause he is a little betch.
                      yeah dude how could you lose to genesis who tf is genesis anyway
                      Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                      Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                      Discord: vara#2664
                      recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by Exassassin View Post
                        The supposedly 3rd clear team. Also if Zeus's team really don't care about the dnp they getting for 3rd clear can always give us free jellies with it x] It be something and we would appreciate it.
                        They would if they actually don't care about it, but who are we kidding?
                        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• Aisuru
                          Aisuru commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But... you can't gift with DNP. Can you?

• Benjix
                          Benjix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you can buy jellies which are tradable

• Aisuru
                          Aisuru commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Today I learned.

Originally posted by vara View Post

yeah dude how could you lose to genesis who tf is genesis anyway
                        Woah man ( ′︵‵ )
                        IGN: CharginTool
                        Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
                        (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

I would like to clear this up on behalf of Eyedentity in regards to this IDN Clear Event.
                          I have received information that they have indeed overlooked on setting clear rules & regulations for the event.
                          As it was not stated that each account can only participate once, we regret to inform that Eyedentity have decided to go along with the results of the event.

We hope for your kind understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
                            I would like to clear this up on behalf of Eyedentity in regards to this IDN Clear Event.
                            I have received information that they have indeed overlooked on setting clear rules & regulations for the event.
                            As it was not stated that each account can only participate once, we regret to inform that Eyedentity have decided to go along with the results of the event.

We hope for your kind understanding.
                            What about Hoest d/cing? He was there until the the last bar of IDN.

Comment

Working...
                            X