X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Status of issues from the patch

Fixed issues:
    Engineer's turrets are fixed.
    Level 93 Plates not being able to have third stats has been fixed.
    Ultimate Theano gear's set bonus has been fixed.
    Double reset has been fixed.*

Changes:
    Zephyra Plains (Abyss) got removed.
    The Hopping Gesture wasn't sent out, but Run on the Spot was, instead.
    Nightmare Points have not been reset. Doing 3 runs of Nightmare will get you ~7k points. Isn't this kinda low? We got 21k points before the patch per 5 runs.
    Marine Costume body piece has had the stats reduced by 1% to match the Awakening Costume Stats.

Issues that did not get fixed:
    Some Growth Spirits that were transferred from Nexon still aren't working.
    Champion's Pass has not been fixed, and has been removed from the Cash Shop.
    Enhancement transfer regarding level 93 gear is still bugged.
    We still don't have Level 90 Unique Technique accessories. This has been overdue for several months now.

IDN wasn't touched in any way, and still needs passes. This is particularly troubling because it's much harder to get Goddess' Aura now without buying cheap Felis gear for aura.
    Gold Goblins in level 93 dungeons still do not give the correct amount of gold.
    The cost for Enhancement Transferring from RDN L to IDN L is still ~45k for North America. This price is double the cost than every single other region in the world with this capability.
    There are still bot accounts spamming the forums.
    Machina cannot purchase the Reset scrolls in the Goddess' Lament shop.
    People whose Awakening Costume Coupons expired last month because they couldn't purchase with EYE Credit did not get reimbursed with another coupon.

New issues this patch:
    Regarding the Chronicle event, most of the rewards seem to not be present (?)
    The storage that was given out at transfer has been taken back, some items have been deleted from player's inventories
    Last edited by Donkay; 10-30-2016, 10:17 PM.
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

I still can't grow my Argenta spirit

Comment

Still need idn passes, thanks for the 20 car mounts and not resetting my 20-50k nightmare points though

Comment

Chronicle rewards listed on the site are incomplete/wrong; no exp scroll, job change, the poochum is 7 days instead of 30, etc.

Not sure if they'll send those later, but that would kind of defeat the point of giving out an exp scroll.

Comment

update killed one of the best dungeons for gold.

but no replacement for it.

gold generation is gonna take a hit again.

edit: chronicles rewards are god fake.
          Last edited by milktoast22; 10-27-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Level 93 epxdeation crests are still buged

Comment

• Tiyara
              Tiyara commented
              Editing a comment
              mine still has blank statss ;_;

• Money
              Money commented
              Editing a comment
              it's not retroactive. Crafted plates before maintenance are still bugged, but anything crafted after should be fine, including the possibility of extra states on lvl 93 unique plates.

• Zazzarayq
              Zazzarayq commented
              Editing a comment
              Tiyara I would urge you to make a post like the one I made in the Bug Reporting section. It looks like Yaya is an active moderator who is forwarding these kinds of issues to Eyedentity, and I couldn't get through using the ticket system for a previous issue -_- Not sure if ticket system is working or not right now...

-Zazz

still can't enhance transfer 93

Comment

ayyy fusion cube price will drop

Guild Master of FluffyTail
              Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Did they reimburse the Awakening coupon ticket? I was hoping to get another one, but I didn't receive it. Not sure if other players have either.

Comment

While this isn't really a bug, I still think it's worth mentioning that we still can't trade rare cash shop items in the marketplace. We're probably the only version that still lack the ability to do so.

Comment

So did they just straight up lie about the Chronicle rewards or?...

Comment

the feels when no compensation :/..
                      AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Leustelle View Post
                        Did they reimburse the Awakening coupon ticket? I was hoping to get another one, but I didn't receive it. Not sure if other players have either.
                        Nope, haven't gotten mine either yet.

Comment

No Nightmare reset? NA is weird, one of the only regions with no reset.

Comment

Is it true that newly crafted lvl 93 expedition crests work ?
                            Is it the same for Superb Focus enhancement lvl 93 ?

Ouch for lvl 93 unique accessories.
                            Another Ouch for non-nerfed IDN and still need passes
                            Third ouch for not being able to enhance transfer from lvl 90 to 93.

We should write tickets so this thread get noticed fast. Alot of issues got fixed, but the last 4 are major. X_X An hotfix would be awesome :/

A warden should check out if their bugs is fixed (Wrong Damage on cannonade, Switf Shot Awakened not working more than half the time...)

EDIT : As much as I would like to gear up, no way I lose the +12 on my Coma-U when all regions can transfer :C With Nightmare Weapons out, it's time to upgrade, but we can't
                            Last edited by Axxon; 10-27-2016, 10:18 AM.
                            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
                            X