No announcement yet.

Current Status of issues from the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war mage laser ray still has a chance to not register, not consume bubbles and do no damage.
    IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

Just sent a ticket hoping it will help the thread getting noticed by the devs or the Q&A team of CC, will tell the answer when I get one.
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

How the fuck did Eyedentity managed to turn a game version managed directly by them into the buggiest and most unkempt version of the game is beyond me

If this was any other server hotfixes would have been already performed

Comment

Originally posted by Chocorroles View Post
          How the fuck did Eyedentity managed to turn a game version managed directly by them into the buggiest and most unkempt version of the game is beyond me

Spirit bug comes from the transfer, it's out of control.

The actual specific bug to our version are : 93 expedition + focus crest statless (not 100% sure on that), IDN not nerfed + pass required, Gear transfer to lvl 93.

Most of the issues are the same as EU/SEA and what KDN got. KDN had to wait Nighmare + PKN patch to solve them all.
          Last edited by Axxon; 10-27-2016, 01:08 PM.
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3

Comment

Originally posted by Chocorroles View Post

Somewhere - in Nexon offices - there is the old Dragon Nest team laughing, saying "See? We told you it wasn't us."

Comment

The stats on the synthesis costumes are still worse than all the new costumes for like the past 1-2 years

Comment

didn't even know there were gold goblin in lvl 93 dungeons lol

Comment

Can't server storage IDN scales and coma shards

Comment

bugs keep piling up.

how are they gonna advertise rewards for chronicles and not give what was promised.

trash.

Comment

Lmaoo y'all complaining about Nexon only to get teh same thing with ed
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

Spirit bug comes from the transfer, it's out of control.

The actual specific bug to our version are : 93 expedition + focus crest statless (not 100% sure on that), IDN not nerfed + pass required, Gear transfer to lvl 93.

Most of the issues are the same as EU/SEA and what KDN got. KDN had to wait Nighmare + PKN patch to solve them all.
                        Out of control? They are the DEVELOPERS of this game, they have full control of every bit of coding running here, they are the only ones who are able to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
                          If they do not fix ways to get gold we're going to be in for a rough ride. Zephyra Plains Abyss was my and many others go to source for gold, but now we're stuck with dungeons that stop giving much after running out of power.

This will just hurt the game in the long run.
                          Yep. I feel like ED wants to kill NA tbh... Highest lgrade cost of all servers despite having the worst economy, removing main source of raw gold generation (other than apple farming) and shitty update LACKING CONTENT. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE UNIQUE TECHS? EU HAS THEM FFS. But ye, our server is royally fkd if they don't do something about our economy.

Comment

Machina still doesnt have access to Skill reset scrolls in the lament shop

Comment

• Donkay
                              Donkay commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Adding~ thanks~

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the patch, an issue with my computer, or if I just can't find the person, but I can't find the quest-giver labeled "M:1000106209" on the map in Saint's Haven.

Comment

• Bishoujou
                              Bishoujou commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's the level 93 future chat that wasn't given to us, I'ts the big wheel commision board but for some reason we can't click on it

Originally posted by Artik View Post

Out of control? They are the DEVELOPERS of this game, they have full control of every bit of coding running here, they are the only ones who are able to fix this.
                            That kind of bug was probably impossible to see until we reported it post-tranfer. They need to reproduce it (so they know why it happens), try a fix, be sure the fix is effective and doesn't create any other bugs, etc etc. It's a huge cycle that takes lot of time. Usually ED takes 2-3 months to solve difficult bugs, next patch if they are easy. It's probably hard to track down as they could only get a partial fix. Give them a chance, it's been one month they're with us.

Also, they give the patch, but CC applies it, the relation with them is more direct but the patch implementation will have the same lenght of time and process as with Nx probably. Will only get smoother with time. They took a whole 2 months to fix everything in KDN, you ask too much under a month when they just opened our servers.

Comment

Working...
                            X