I don't get this thread
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post
      u can i-frame rdn wipes by jumping over them
      Well, I haven't really gone through the raid, and none of the videos I've watched even show the wipes when they successfully trigger and hit the team (for obvious reasons), so my knowledge of the party wipes is limited to what I've read. I was just giving a general example of something that ignores i-frames. Could I have used a better one? Yes. But raid party wipes were the best thing that came to mind at the time.

Comment

Istates do exist no matter what. Call them whatever you want.. but a state of invincibility has frames. therefore, Iframe does indeed exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare View Post
          Istates do exist no matter what. Call them whatever you want.. but a state of invincibility has frames. therefore, Iframe does indeed exist.
          That is circular logic D:< (i-frame exists because invincibility frames exist, making invincibility frames exist)
          You're not fooling anyone member number 1213, Rare Rare

See the number 13 and 12 is in your member number and that means something important.

If i-frames exist then prove it, find an i-frame. I want to hear about an i-frame's existence from the i-frame's own words, not yours >:/

Comment

Working...
          X