Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With these Garnet prices dropping you'd REALLY have to question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With these Garnet prices dropping you'd REALLY have to question..

Is the level 100 cap on the horizon? Because dear god, the price for 50 Garnets went from freaking .....700-650g ish to 500-485g to 340-400g. What's going on? lol

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post
    Is the level 100 cap on the horizon? Because dear god, the price for 50 Garnets went from freaking .....700-650g ish to 500-485g to 340-400g. What's going on? lol
    average player literally has no way of making gold :^)
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post

average player literally has no way of making gold :^)
      Totally not because of the ways of making gold so far is bad. TOTALLY not.

Secondly, they were fine where they were at or well at the VERY least 500g-485g.

Game is like Elsword with its Stamina bar.
      Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 11-09-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

ok more supply than demand.
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

You should really go back to school if you don't know why

It's pretty simple
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            You should really go back to school if you don't know why

It's pretty simple
            ok, explain;

and then after you've explain, tell me why is this necessary?

If its simple--you would've explained yourself already and then say so.
            Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 11-09-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
              ok more supply than demand.
              So because there is more Garnets, that's a reason enough to reduce the price.

...........that's stupid.

Comment

no, thats basic economics
                afks

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post

So because there is more Garnets, that's a reason enough to reduce the price.

...........that's stupid.
                  are you in elementary school? its basic economics. if supply is high, more people are trying to sell so they lower their prices to beat their competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanD View Post

are you in elementary school? its basic economics. if supply is high, more people are trying to sell so they lower their prices to beat their competitors.

No i'm in college. Why tf would I need to worry about that?

Secondly I know that much, but its getting out of hand --"

3rd....this image verification considering im not using an image is annoying and I have no idea why it exists now.
                    Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 11-09-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Udokotela View Post
                      no, thats basic economics
                      No, its stupid.

Lemme rephrase that: Its stupid--DN wise.

Comment

Ugh hate how the next patch irl is going to take until January to be implemented, then maybe these retarded NPCs won't show up as frequently.
                        Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                        Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                        Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

they'll probably drop further once we get 93 distorted zone dungeons and fixed future chat 93

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
                            they'll probably drop further once we get 93 distorted zone dungeons and fixed future chat 93
                            I see....then i'll just have to try and sell as much as I can.
                            Mainly because im not a fan of that gold apple thing most people do. =/

Comment

It's economic, it's impossible for people to not lower price when there are excess supplies
                              if you wanna blame something, blame people for abusing the mentor system, that's where the excess Garnet come from.
                              Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• DragonOverCannon
                                DragonOverCannon commented
                                Editing a comment
                                True, but they coulda stayed at 500-485g considering its the only thing you need to enhance with. I've never ignored that fact btw, i already mentioned it.

• Benjix
                                Benjix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That's not how it works man, the people who keep the price the same will not be able to sell any at all because there will always be competition. People won't buy yours when someone is listing for cheaper, yes undercutting is part of economic and I don't know why people complain about it. Unless a Magical Government appear and set a price floor on Garnet they will keep going down, only way it will go up is if something cause a massive increase in demand.
                                Look at Space Cubes too, they come along with Garnet from the mentor system, they went from 15 gold per cube to like 3-4 gold now, and this is required for best gear in the game so they surely be in high demand, yet it doesn't stop them from dropping like a rock in price.

• BowieSage
                                BowieSage commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ^This. I've only been able to get Space Cubes from merc exploration boxes (since I don't/can't really do the other stuff often for a decent supply), and I used to be able to sell them for 27g per. But, again, thanks to the abuse of the mentor system, they're not even worth putting on the marketplace now due to the stupidly-abundant supply of them. And Fusion cubes might end up going the same way down the road. Really, the only thing worth selling on the marketplace now is anything with Final Damage, L-grade accessories, and other stuff that you have to be lucky (or have deep wallets) to obtain and sell, and that's assuming you don't get hopelessly undercut to the point that you fail to sell it.
                            Working...
                            X