Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With these Garnet prices dropping you'd REALLY have to question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what doesn't drop in price? Apples of Life.

Be the best. become an apple farmer today.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post

So because there is more Garnets, that's a reason enough to reduce the price.

...........that's stupid.
      im being trolled.

someone tell me im being trolled.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

guys he is rihgt XD!

garnets are an fixed economical and shud always costs 10gold each~!!!~````111

just like how an dollar always equal an dollar

wow wat a genisu!

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding

Supply vs Demand

If there is a need for 16 pieces of paper

Seller 1 has 16 pieces of paper
          Seller 2 has 16 pieces of paper

They both want money, they are willingly to sacrifice to get ALL their pieces of paper sold, they will reduce their price to compete with each other.
          The moment when someone explained this already and someone wants to jump in and say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post

im being trolled.

someone tell me im being trolled.
            No.. you're not

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyara View Post
              guys he is rihgt XD!

garnets are an fixed economical and shud always costs 10gold each~!!!~````111

just like how an dollar always equal an dollar

wow wat a genisu!
              You sound like an autistic weeb that's trying too hard to insult someone.

Comment

It's to make sure you understand and stop whining about it because you don't seem to quite understand even after people in the rants and rave thread explained it.
                I clearly said I understood. You're just starting shit, like can you read? lol

Comment

I will quote this for the future when you make the same stupid comment about the economy in the next 4 days
                  Feel free to hop off at any time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Why waste time arguing on the internet when you can make more apple farming alts?

Be the best. Become an Apple farmer now.

Comment

ok, explain;

and then after you've explain, tell me why is this necessary?

If its simple--you would've explained yourself already and then say so.
                      I don't know why this needs to be explained because it is simple economics. You are in college as well.

The reason they drop is because there isn't as much demand for it anymore. New lustres tend to be expensive at the start of each cap because there is a need for them to enhance new gear. Once a large part of the population has enhanced the gear they need, they don't need the lustres anymore and anything they farm goes into the market.

You have an influx of massive amounts of lustres and a decrease in the need and, therefore, the price drops.
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

I don't know why this needs to be explained because it is simple economics. You are in college as well.

The reason they drop is because there isn't as much demand for it anymore. New lustres tend to be expensive at the start of each cap because there is a need for them to enhance new gear. Once a large part of the population has enhanced the gear they need, they don't need the lustres anymore and anything they farm goes into the market.

You have an influx of massive amounts of lustres and a decrease in the need and, therefore, the price drops.
                        I actually said I understand that--but I told you to explain so its whatever.

What i was getting at was I didn't like how it drops abysmally low like that. That said: It also tells me that this game's population isn't as big as I thought it was.
                        Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 11-10-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I actually said I understand that--but I told you to explain so its whatever.

What i was getting at was I didn't like how it drops abysmally low like that. That said: It also tells me that this game's population isn't as big as I thought it was.
                        The game population isn't that big, but you also have certain players like me that wait till the prices drop before buying lustres to enhance. There's no need to enhance right away when 93 cap has just begun.

You can't force the price to be at a certain value, especially when there are so many players listing them.
                        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

sigh, no1 can control the price or how much they drop, if you really want to control the price to your liking then by all mean buy out all the Garnets on the market and monopolize it if you can. Then you can set the price to w/e you want, if people are willing to buy that is.
                          Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

you can get a lot of garnets from the mentor system

if anyones interested im selling slots on 300 characters at level 80 planning to go to 90 for 99g each exclusive discount for this thread.
                            It is not truth that matters, but victory. - Albert Einstein

Comment

Guys

I still don't understand why garns price are going drop

im also in a master's economics program

Comment

Working...
                              X