1% Increase Event Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1% Increase Event Mistake

Has there been any word for compensation?

1% increase is not an event, it's legitimately infuriating and very demeaning to the players who pay $$$ to "Support" ED.

NEW players saw this as a time to gain ground on older characters, to actually progress and you tricked them into wasting far more gold then they could afford.

why would there be a compensation? There were a lot of people +12'ing and +13'ing real easily last night.
    An increase in enhancement rate =/= guaranteed enhancement level gain.

Comment

They never promised any specific value of increase in rate. Even a 1% is considered increase. They have no need to compensate.
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Not really sure why you want to defend ED, but if I spend 50kg right now on enhancing sure i'd get +13's. Correlation =/ Causation

If this event was even HALF as big of a bonus as Spring event then it'd be fine, 0 complaints. but this was 1/50th of that. (If not more)

I would never consider 1% an increase, all it does is drive away newer players.

Unfortunately I want the game to grow and watching mishandled events and 0 customer service is the fastest way to shutdown.

Comment

I honestly believe that the enhancement event wasn't even an event. "No specific value" or not majority of players didn't even get an enhancing % increase at all let alone the mass amount that received the 1%.

Also if you play DN NA then you'd know that the "lot of people" who got to +12 & +13 were majority of the players who have lots of gold.

Inb4 another 10 golden egg coupons are in my special storage.
          We should all pet our watermelons after dailies ok? ^.^

Comment

I'll agree with saying that ED should've specified the amount of increase on their event page :/ But tbh there was no mistake made on ED's part, unless they specified a 10% increase but had it at 1% instead.
            I've learnt from previous enhancement events to not try my luck since it's generally gone very bad lol.
            IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

1% increase is 100% extra 14->15

6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
              -------------------------------------------------

"
              Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
              Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

how do you know the percent?

Comment

Was walking to the school on Thursday and I saw a sign that said Don't sweat when you can't run. Don't run when you can't sweat.

I thought it meant something so I started running to school and I tripped over my neighbor's fence. My neighbor then gave me a ride to the school but instead drove me to McDonalds.

Morale of the story- If u need a ride to mcdonalds, trip on ur neighbors fence.

Comment

• ZepIic
                    ZepIic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for sharing. Noted.
                Working...
                X