• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Unbind Desirous Equipment?

?
    ???
    ?????

I get a Desirous Theano Spear from a Hero's Box on my Cleric, and you're seriously telling me that I can't unbind it to give it to someone else who NEEDS it, nor can I use it myself?

What the hell is the logic behind that? Instead of putting a Desirous coupon or something so I CAN buy the right f**king weapon for myself, you put A RANDOM ABSOLUTELY UNTRADEABLE WEAPON AS A POSSIBLE REWARD?

Please. Someone help me understand. I'm f**king livid.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Sorry but they can't be unbind. Its either you extract them or server transfer for your other characters to use.

It's been like this since lvl 93 cap came out o.o. But of course some new players won't know this. :c

Comment

@MonD: You're a god.

Okay, I get it now. I'm actually an old player (like, I played the game way back in open beta), but I never tried using server storage across different characters. I thought server storage was like renting bank space for gold instead of NX / DNP.

Desirous being unbindable is still BS, but server storage for transfer makes it less infuriating. Thank you!
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

in t5/90 cap they added better gear sets for the epic gear that isnt tradeable only the base/trash epic.(Cauda/theano.) and best. (Ulti theano/cornura.) are tradeable the rest isnt. they're used for aura's mainly
        Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Working...
        X