*Temporarily* Banned from Dragon Nest for Botting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alucard View Post
    I'm new on DN NA,although i'm old in DN overall(going on my 6th year of DN playing).I started lately to play here -less than a month ago- and i got banned for botting out of sudden!I have more than one account but only for farm purposes.The funny thing is,that even if IT IS illegal -although checking around and forum as well,ppl said this: 'you can have multi accounts as long as you DON'T log with more than one at the same time' -all the accounts i have are just 1lvl.That means not only that i'm not bot -or they would have been at LEAST 24 and ready farmers,but they could have warned me as well,banning the accounts that seem like 'botting' to them.My main is far from bot,they can even check it out very easy cause i already have 4 capped chars and was going for my 5th(yeah,ik that in 1 month its fast,what can i say,im HC player xD ).At the same time,like most of the ppl ive read here,i see DONATORS that going botting for months and are untouched/unbanned.So,what's the ToU/Abuse Policy that stands in this server?

p.s:My account is not new,ive been to NA before and my latest char is from day1 EYEDENTITY server start.

Thank You
    Just send a ticket. I had about 150 farming accounts banned for botting, and they unbanned them all within a few days.;.

Comment

Working...
    X