*Temporarily* Banned from Dragon Nest for Botting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Temporarily* Banned from Dragon Nest for Botting

I've already sent a ticket, but my account was flagged as a bot. The only activity I've ever done on my account that could /maybe/ be suspicious is receiving apples from 58 different apple farming accounts.

I've never used anything that could remotely come close to being a bot.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/WJWbujF.jpg

[Ticket 275233: DragonNest (NA) - Support]

I've had this account since beta and spent a significant amount of money and an even more significant amount of time on this game. @___@

UPDATE: I'm FREE! Thanks mom and stuff.
    Last edited by notkris; 01-13-2017, 10:16 AM.
    ~1v1 PvP extraordinaire~
    Kris - 93 Moonlord

Grades - 93 Gladiator
    ~head honcho of the triumphantgoose~
    twitch
    contact@discord:notkris#3274

+1 free him

Comment

uh, dude. This isn't ok. If this doesn't get resolved ill provide each and every person who's been around with you the entire ride a pitchfork and we'll occupy eyedentity hq of na? Yeah. That.

But really, keep us updated m8. Not cool.
      6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
      -------------------------------------------------

"
      Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
      Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

• notkris
        notkris commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. A buddy asked me to come on to PvP and this happened. Honestly bewildered. Thanks zipples S:

free kris 2017
      Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
      twitter - steam - twitch
      my guild thread

Comment

EDIT: Deleting my post because holy shit I don't pay attention. I should read before I post. My bad.
        Last edited by Orona; 01-03-2017, 12:13 PM. Reason: tl;dr I'm retarded
        ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• Elasah
          Elasah commented
          Editing a comment
          If this gets fixed in a day or so, well I'll be damned.

Day 16: No responses, updates, fixes. They did however close the ticket. Submitted several more just in case.

• aaron
          aaron commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're expecting a response on your General Discussions forum post, I hope you didn't expect a response there lol.

• Elasah
          Elasah commented
          Editing a comment
          I just want a response, preferably to my ticket. But I'm getting absolutely nothing. aaron

#FreeTyler1.....wait a minute.....
        Discord: Cleats#0717
        IGN: DontBeSalty

Comment

• Azunyan
          Azunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          hibigay once again

Originally posted by notkris View Post
        I've already sent a ticket, but my account was flagged as a bot. The only activity I've ever done on my account that could /maybe/ be suspicious is receiving apples from 58 different apple farming accounts.

I've had this account since beta and spent a significant amount of money and an even more significant amount of time on this game. @___@
        up same with me

Comment

Originally posted by notkris View Post

I feel your pain brah, I was permanently banned from the forum for being mistaken as a bot and ED brought me back with raising my position to Senior member as a compensation... (or it could be ED messed up again and turned me into a senior member accidentally)
          Last edited by goflvhxj963; 01-03-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• ZepIic
            ZepIic commented
            Editing a comment
            real talk, youre my hero.

Please never change your avatar. I love you the way you are.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ all hail the senior member of prophecy つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

EDIT: Like I said above. I don't pay attention and didn't read before I posted. My bad.
          Last edited by Orona; 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM. Reason: tl;dr I'm retarded
          ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

3 days into 2017, rip.
            #notabot
            | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

happy new year bro. i'll see you in ladder when you're back

Comment

Been in your situation like literally last month... I was banned because someone posted and thought that my characters with the suffix JS are bots. Had to tell them that I was playing DN on 4 different computers simultaneously and was unbanned. It is very likely that their system for flagging people as bots have inconsistent patterns to it. But let's be realistic about what will actually happen.

1. You will have the right to prove that you are not a bot nor were you using bots. This will be looked over by the moderation team
                2. You will receive a response from the ticket
                2a. Your response though will take literally 2 to 3 business days. This is because Cherry Gardner is based in SEA while we are in NA, just by time difference itself, a timely response will not happen
                3. This entire case might take up to a month to resolve, time to start playing some other games
                4. There is a likely chance you will get compensated. I'm speaking this from experience and also from a perspective of a business owner.

Good luck. Looking forward for the Apple Farmer themed account to say about this one when it looks like FARMING APPLE LEADS TO YOU GETTING FALSELY BANNED.

Comment

• notkris
                  notkris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the reassurance. My apple farming accounts were also banned for the same duration. I'm more concerned about my main account, but do you have any idea if I could get the farming accounts back too? It seems like a tedious process since there's 58 other accounts to worry about...

• Cygnus
                  Cygnus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah they will unban all your accounts

this is not okay. how are legit players like kris getting banned, and fucking spammers are just running loose on dn?

EyeDentity, what the fuck?
                ForceLord
                HorseLord
                GOATLord

Comment

Free Kris ahhhh, need him to do nests with meh :c

IGN`S: RoryMercury / Rory / Emilia

Discord: Rory#1786

Comment

Originally posted by MysticalChaos View Post
                    this is not okay. how are legit players like kris getting banned, and fucking spammers are just running loose on dn?

EyeDentity, what the fuck?
                    Probably the same reason why bots once again became a thing both in-game and on forums, with us no longer having the measures and people that kept their numbers down since 50 cap?

Seriously, almost every time I went to the marketplace since the transfer, there were always bots spamming the same message over and over. No mute, no nothing. If actual bots and spammers can roam free without worry, and legitimate players get banned on a regular basis when they do even the SLIGHTEST thing that bots don't do that STILL flags them as a bot (I'm pretty sure we don't have any bots that farm apples, unless they're using that to illegally generate gold as well), then the game's anti-bot measures are messed up.
                    Last edited by BowieSage; 01-04-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X