Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDN U or Ult Theano?

Google failed me, so I'll just ask.

I'm wondering which set makes more sense to use as an upgrade from theano/desirous theano.

I know IDN U is more affordable and accessible, but it seems to me like Ult Theano gives overall more stats, the catch being it's a LOT more expensive, due in part to its rarity on the server.

I'm just puzzled if it's worth saving up for Ult Theano, or go for the IDN U and then work towards L-grade gear.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

you take Ult theano for the FD unless you stack FD go idnu

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much this however, Ultimate weapons are quite a bit stronger than 90U's so you don't necessarily have to be stacking FD to make good use of them. The increase in damage alone makes them worth it, the real question is can you afford them. Not only would both weapons cost you 5k+ (for both, class dependent of course, could be 10k+) and then you got to enhance them.

If you can afford Ultimate weapons then go for it, if you can't then stick with idnU's.

• goflvhxj963
      goflvhxj963 commented
      Editing a comment
      or just get nightmare theanos

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Which costs 66k points, maybe 7k-8k points per week = 2+ months to get both weapons if you have two characters of the same class doing it at the same time.

When we get 3rd stage nightmare, the points earned per week will no doubt increase and it's possible the costs of the weapons drop just like they did in 90 cap. Those started out at 42k then dropped to 22k. Hopefully the points earned per week goes back to 12k-15k and the cost of the weps to 42k or less, then getting Nightmare Theanos will be realistically viable. (As of now, noobs are daunted by how long it takes to get them and the vets here including me who didn't save their points cuz every other server had their nightmare points reset upon 93 cap won't be getting them anytime soon nor pursuing them, not to mention a lot of vets have evo nightmare gear anyways.)

Milithistorian
    ILLbeURdeath
    Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

goflvhxj963
    I had considered nightmare weps, but the amount of stars needed is a little ("very") retarded right now. I can probably get the 10k gold needed to buy both weapons before I have the stars for a single nightmare wep.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

There is also Rufus weapons from ladder, no set bonus like nightmare weps do but dmg is the same.

Comment

Working...
      X