Unable to Create Arch Cleric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Create Arch Cleric

As I said in the title,I am unable to create an Arch Cleric character. Is there something I have to do first? Has it not been added,even though they said it has? Is my game just glitched? Will someone please be kind enough to explain this to me?

Originally posted by Vahrheit
    The update comes out on the 19th.
    This.

The only thing you're doing wrong is trying to create a character for a class that technically doesn't exist in our version of the game yet. It's true that they have the news for it on the launcher, but clicking it just takes you to the preview page for the January 19 update. You'll have to wait until then to create an Arch Heretic.

Comment

Thanks,I didn't know that.

Comment

How do you know this there is no proof of this evidence the onlything that claims anything too the 19th is costumes for who knows what give me phsical proof not random stuff with no proof if like the site that owns the game said that when came out I'd agree but no proof besides assumption pisses me off

Comment

higiro

Stop being angry and think for a minute. Nobody's assuming anything.

Every single person who's played this game for at least a couple of months is aware that there's a patch (or "game update") every month.

If you pay attention to patch notes that go along with each patch, and pay attention to event timings, they tend to coincide.

For example: The Dragon Hunting Day event ends.... on the 19th. Why? They'll patch it out.

Here's a picture of the schedule, in case you're unfamiliar.

Want more proof that the 19th is the day when the update will happen? Here you go.

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/74

Specifically, you want to focus on the following line for both events:

Event Period: 22nd December 2016 (After update) ~ 19th January 2017 (Before update)
          There you have it, January 19th is the next patch day.

If you're confused how we know that's when the Arch Heretic class will be available, we're basing that off of this post.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...nts-in-q1-2017

Read the first part of it. It mentions Arch Heretic coming in January.

So, let's do a final review.

1) We know that January 19th is the day where we will have a patch this month.
          2) We know that Arch Heretic is coming with January's patch.

Conclusion: Arch Heretic will be available on January 19th after the patch.
          ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

and if it dosn't come out then or ever will you bac down and say you re wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by higiro View Post
              yeah we'd say we're wrong but you'd still be a retard

Comment

well now i'm curious. if it does come out what will you do?
                Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                Discord: vara#2664
                recent costumes list

Comment

I've admitted to being wrong for being misinformed/incorrect before, I don't really care. People make mistakes, I'm not special.

I explained the thought process though and gave "proof" as you requested though, so if it doesn't come out, I really don't think I should need to apologize. But sure, whatever, you can have an apology if it makes you feel better.

At this point, my question is where is all this pessimism coming from? Like, do you need a hug? I'm not saying that sarcastically, I know sometimes shit's going on, people hate life, and they might just need a hug. Here you go, friend.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
                  /hugged
                  ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• Arctiic
                    Arctiic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like, do you need a hug? I'm not saying that sarcastically, I know sometimes shit's going on, people hate life, and they might just need a hug. Here you go, friend.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
                    /hugged
                    Mai god ahahahahahahaha this was the kindest thing i ever seen in my whole forum's life -w-

#SpreadHugsSpreadHappiness

Originally posted by vara View Post

well now i'm curious. if it does come out what will you do?
                  Probably whine and moan while continue being the self-entitled brat that he is.
                  Last edited by Elune; 01-16-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

http://us.dragonnest.com/events/2017/jan-update

Now we know AH is coming for sure In jan

click on the costumes tab and what does it say? Jan 19th like all the previous ones that told you when patch day comes.

Now we know patch is on Jan 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
                      http://us.dragonnest.com/events/2017/jan-update

Now we know AH is coming for sure In jan

click on the costumes tab and what does it say? Jan 19th like all the previous ones that told you when patch day comes.

Now we know patch is on Jan 19th
                      But where does it EXPLICITLY say Arch Heretic is coming out on the 19th??????????

xddddddddd

though, i'm pretty sure he's got the point now.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

oh wait

here's the proof.
                        Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                        Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                        Discord: vara#2664
                        recent costumes list

Comment

Working...
                        X