Gears for Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears for Nest

I was wondering what kind and level of gear would I need to be able to participate in nests like PKN, TKN and Red Dragon? I'm a Gear Master btw if that helps.

u can do all of those nests in sumthing as barebones as +6 theano

if u want to clear really fast get max fd, full epic cash set, full idn Ls +12, two genesis rings, genesis necklace

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
      u can do all of those nests in sumthing as barebones as +6 theano

if u want to clear really fast get max fd, full epic cash set, full idn Ls +12, two genesis rings, genesis necklace
      Thank you for the reply! Also if I may ask, how should I go about to start getting FD? Also I'm trying to do the elemental conversion thing (ice) and was wondering if there are other ways to get more %ice other than just the gems?

Comment

• Milithistorian
        Milithistorian commented
        Editing a comment
        don't go for FD now. focus on 3rd stat plates instead of 3rd stat FD, since it's like 1-5k per 3rd stat plate and 60-100k per 3rd stat FD plate lmao.
        easiest way to get a little bit of FD (9%) is full RDNL armor and acc.

Ice can come from:

Weapon/ring dragon gems
      Tech jewelry with ice %
      Title
      Costumes

I'm probably missing a source or two, but those were the ones that immediately came to my mind.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

I would say +9/+10 theano weapons minimum, right phys/agi accs and agi gems, full crests and talismans.

Comment

Working...
        X