Help! About characters in same account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! About characters in same account

I played DN at lvl50 cap, just get back.
    Did not really know about the hero level (or something like that) system, but I hear from my friend that you can transfer your gear within account.
    I wanted to make few accounts for apple farming (really need gold while I do not want to support those hacks from buying from them), but theres that even that you can get a lvl80 for every account.
    I am wondering should I put all my main on one account, or should I put all the same class (like warrior, archer, clerk, etc) in one same account.

Please tell me the pros and cons, really new to this system

TY

i guess it all depends on how much raiding you want to do, sure you could fill the whole account with the same class so when you transfer gear you dont worry about weapons and gems. but 20 is kinda a lot, just doing like 5 raids a week is pretty tiring

Comment

Welcome back to DN!

What I've been doing is filling my account with one character of each starting class (1 warrior, 1 cleric, 1 sorc, etc...) so that if I get any drops I'd like to share for another class, I can use the server storage to pass it along. That makes 9 characters that I'll eventually level to max, and they'll use like 70% of class-specific drops. The other 11 slots I've been filling with apple toons, because I'm in the same mindset as you. I need gold, but I don't want to buy gold.

This kind of gives me everything I like, the only downside being that hero level can't be shared between accounts. So I treat my first account as a "main" one to focus on and level and gear and so forth, and the others are sub accounts, with toons that I have when I feel like doing something different as well as more apple characters. To be fair, hero level isn't such a massive deal that you feel disadvantaged if you decide to main a character on a "sub account" due to class changes or a cap raise or whatever. It helps, but a low hero level doesn't make you useless.

As for the level 80 question, I'd just advise using it on whichever class you think will be the slowest for leveling or the most painful for leveling. (For example, saint/guardian from the cleric subclasses can be a slow process) And this applies to any accounts you make now or in the future.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Working...
      X