Guys, If you're gonna undercut at least be smart about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, If you're gonna undercut at least be smart about it

You're selling them for less than 3 gold each, when it takes you 3 gold to extract a gem. You literally losing gold doing this, I mean come on....
    and for those who are selling them for barely above 3 gold, you're making like 50 silver per fragment and when you considering the market fee and listing fee how much are you really making?
    Let's be smart not destroy the Marketplace people, it will benefits both you and the community to keep the price at a high enough price so everyone can make profit.
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Yeah. Some people were selling their 10 garnets at 87 silver each. But I guess they made a mistake on pricing them.
    BokWaLa - The Fallen Crusader

Comment

Doesn't it just benefit the buyer of those undercutting senselessly at that point?

I must be missing something - I don't see how an item that costs the same amount of gold to produce all the time can be made worthless by people undercutting to the point of losing their own money in the process. Its cost stays the same; if someone needs gems, they buy the ones off the MP that are cheaper than the cost of production, possibly buying all the sub-3g gems, and we return to a 3g-ish price range, no?

If I'm missing something and I'm stupid, you can say so. I'm honestly trying to learn here.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• BasementDweller
        BasementDweller commented
        Editing a comment
        Might just be others being slightly salty that they can't sell anything due to these very undercutted prices :/ Then again I'm not complaining, just gonna hoard my items until prices return to something I find reasonable.

Originally posted by Orona View Post
      Doesn't it just benefit the buyer of those undercutting senselessly at that point?

I must be missing something - I don't see how an item that costs the same amount of gold to produce all the time can be made worthless by people undercutting to the point of losing their own money in the process. Its cost stays the same; if someone needs gems, they buy the ones off the MP that are cheaper than the cost of production, possibly buying all the sub-3g gems, and we return to a 3g-ish price range, no?

If I'm missing something and I'm stupid, you can say so. I'm honestly trying to learn here.
      BasementDweller its not salt its just plain stupidity (people that undercut like that) and people pointing out the problem

gee i wonder what'll happen to the consumers if there arent any suppliers.

both parties will be unhappy in the end.
      Last edited by Lazy Pancake; 01-23-2017, 05:37 PM.
      ass penis

Comment

It's not salt or anything, it just devalue the item so badly to the point no1 can even sell it anymore, cuz who's in their right mind would sell it it more than what it cost to make it. Save those things until lv93 gem becomes relevant and sell them for like 5x the price.
        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X