Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkay View Post
    Honestly I think this is either:

1. a misunderstanding between what the players want and what Eyedentity thinks we want (being able to earn more gold in-game versus paid events to get gold), or

A. something to tide us over until they can get around to adjusting whatever it is they have planned to help us get more gold flow into the economy.

Either way I'm indifferent, the people who were complaining the most can shell out the $20 or ~3k gold to try their luck and overall we'll have more gold in the economy.
    This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post

Please enlighten me how "I'm putting words in your mouth", when you were clearly referring to efficiency right here due to fees, when I wasn't even talking about anything close to that, but about the purchasing process and how lame it is (in my opinion) qq

I'm not trying to argue or anything ♥, but please understand that you misunderstood, or maybe I did not explain it properly, if that is the case then I apologize for the misunderstanding in advance.
      Sorry but I have already enlightened you. It is not my issue that you have trouble understanding simple concept and seeing the bigger picture.

Fees have nothing to do with efficiency. This is your own interpretation of my statement and, hence, you are putting words in my mouth.

The fees have to do with reduction of overall gold in the economy when a transaction of gold between two players occurs. How much gold is sunk when 100k is transferred between 2 players? The overall gain of the economy is negative.

When you purchase gold through eggs, it is an injection. Whether you like it or not, this is the truth. Gold is added into the economy. It might not be added to you directly but it affects you indirectly. If you fail to see this then I am wasting my time with someone who cannot see the big picture.

Now stop shifting the argument to another topic. This has nothing to do with efficiency. This is about injection and gold will be injected with this event.
      Last edited by CraZyZeuS; 01-24-2017, 09:40 AM.
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• windhelmguard1
        windhelmguard1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. I feel that no matter how much things ED give us there will be still people complaining and demanding more.

If ED decides to inject gold for free i bet some people will complain the amt of gold is not enough.

Gold injection is gold injection regardless of whether u pay for it or not.

I hope this isn't their idea of giving us "more way to make gold" since I'm looking for something a little more long term here.
      Maybe just make a 200% drop rate event a weekly thing every Saturday or something.
      Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• GreenmercyLK
        GreenmercyLK commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this, even if its a week long event, a lot of gold can be made at the will of the player base. Good idea in my opinion

The community is too blind as it is to notice what EyeDentity tries to do, at least they gave us the option to either buy the gold eggs or not. Its still better than nothing at all, sure its not the best idea or way to give the community gold, but at least its something. Sure its a chance to get whatever, could be huge gold, could be nothing at all. I think to make it a little bit better would be to vary the way of these gold eggs into smaller margins over one huge one. Example: 50g - 5k, 10k - 50k, etc. And of course with the prices of the eggs changing in value based on the tiers.
      IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

I just don't get the point of letting us buy gold? Just leave it in the game then. Why make it a timed event? Not even mad about it, just don't see how this is gold injection when people could buy gold any day..
        | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Oh man, and people wonder what's wrong with the community.
          Not that much love in the air, if anything arrogance.

On a side note,

Originally posted by GreenmercyLK View Post
          The community is too blind as it is to notice what EyeDentity tries to do, at least they gave us the option to either buy the gold eggs or not. Its still better than nothing at all.
          I completely agree with you, they could've most likely presented a better option, however as you and others have said, it's better than nothing for sure.

It will affect everyone whether they will personally get gold or not, it will still have an effect on the economy in one way or another.
          It won't be by much as frankly it's not the brightest way of doing so, but it will still help out the economy, and hopefully they will have a much better plan for the future and that it's just something in the mean time to help out the economy like Donkay said.

Comment

maybe if someone speaks fluent korean get them to translate community suggestions just so there's less possibility of a disconnect between wants.

Comment

this is just a temp thing

we're getting gold pouch update soon. either next update or the one after depending on if we get granom/kali in 1 update like sea. just be patient
              Last edited by milktoast22; 01-24-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

>Mfw gold eggs
                I really hope you are all correct and it's only a temporary thing between a better event.

⋆OTIUM⋆

Comment

as a somewhat whale myself this event is a.ss cheecks. never gottem more than 200g from a gold egg before. i would gladly buy those gold boxes sea got for their lecia weapon event. but i guess that's just another thing na will gloss over never getting.

Comment

I opened 10 grand worth of them and didnt get much. So dont worry F2P people you didnt miss anything special.

Comment

Working...
                    X