Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rithwyn
    replied
    "Hello Heroes

Currently, First & Second season of 1vs1 ladder is finished according to the schedule.

and because of this players cannot complete daily mission regarding 1vs1 ladder.

We sincerely apologize for the problems and we promised you that when next season starts, we will not make same mistakes twice!

The ladder will be re-opened after next update.

To let you know in advance, Here is the next season’s 1vs1 ladder schedule

Season 3 : 17/2/16 ~ 17/3/15

Week days : 0:00 ~ 14:30 (PST) / Weekend 0:00 ~ 14:30 & 15:00 ~ 23:59 (PST)

Pre-Season : 17/3/16 ~ 17/3/22 ( 0:00 ~ 24:00 PST )

Season 4 : 17/3/23 ~ 17/4/12

Week days : 0:00 ~ 14:30 (PST) / Weekend 0:00 ~ 14:30 & 15:00 ~ 23:59 (PST)

Pre-Season : 17/4/13 ~ 17/4/19 ( 0:00 ~ 24:00 PST )

Thank you. "

source: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/102

so that means we'll be missing an additional 20+ light cubes on top of the 10+ we already missed

:<

Leave a comment:

• mondreii143
    replied
    Yeah there is, GM EYE said they will be a compensation due to ladder bug,
    and one more, there will be NO cash ec tradable coming.
    thats what he said.

Leave a comment:

• apple1407
    commented on 's reply
    No need to plaster your meta complaints and moral crusading here. I asked for an update from Dean not two forum posters who think they are eyedentity's publicists. My post was a bump rather than a demand. Also wind helm, were you just sitting in anticipation to post something so absurdly off topic? No one here is asking for more. Only to be compensated for a faulty system.
    Last edited by apple1407; 02-01-2017, 04:45 PM.

• milktoast22
    replied
    tfw sea doesnt get compensation after 7 pages of complaining: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../page__st__100

dn na da best

Leave a comment:

• BasementDweller
    commented on 's reply
    Lol Dean just gave us an update/reply to the thread only 1-2 days ago. Give them some time to properly sort things out. Given how well Dean has been communicating with us so far I'm sure we will be given more information soon.

• apple1407
    replied
    Any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• GoodRiddance
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks dean.

• MedicalKit
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
    Our team just noticed that the Ladder Schedule has been ended. Now our team is discussing about it and I think there will be compensation. I'll come back with updates.
    Thank you so much Dean! A lot of us take genesis accessories very seriously so, even missing a few days is critical for us. Thank you for responding!

Leave a comment:

• windhelmguard1
    replied
    Our team just noticed that the Ladder Schedule has been ended. Now our team is discussing about it and I think there will be compensation. I'll come back with updates.
    Thank you so much. It is great for you to get back to us

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rinkie
    replied
    Thank you ahead of time for the future update news

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    I see... We are checking the past record now. I'll share you if there is any update.

Leave a comment:

• MedicalKit
    replied
    To check your account, we need your ID and IGN. Please send us a ticket then we will check it
    Dean, ladder itself is not working. So we cannot do daily missions for the light cube. It has nothing to do with my account. Light cubes should be sent to every player as compensation for delaying our genesis accessories.

Leave a comment:

• milktoast22
    commented on 's reply
    this. every character cannot access ladder matchmaking to do the daily mission for Light cubes.

doing it account by account would be inefficient.

• Donkay
    commented on 's reply
    It isn't an account-based thing. Nobody in the game can do ladder how it was intended, so everyone's losing out on Light Cubes.

If you're going to do a compensation then it should be sent to everyone on the server, because individually dealing with tickets is a pain for both you and us, as we have clearly seen with Iona tickets.

I, for one, am also being delayed in progress on my Genesis accessories because of this so I agree a compensation should be in order, but that's just my two cents.
Working...
X