Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is the game just going to be filled with more gold buyers now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@OP

I really hope something gets done about it. I have played this game for 3 years now and have only spent 30$- and I manage to stay at a decent gear standard. If this continues and more players surpass me by opening their wallets, I will need to quit the game for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Xammed View Post
      @OP

I really hope something gets done about it. I have played this game for 3 years now and have only spent 30$- and I manage to stay at a decent gear standard. If this continues and more players surpass me by opening their wallets, I will need to quit the game for sure.
      I think you don't understand that if the bots were to remain, then your ability to gear would be much easier as a free to play player.

This is the misunderstanding the community has.
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

I think you don't understand that if the bots were to remain, then your ability to gear would be much easier as a free to play player.

I was under the impression that it would be harder to be f2p as ET sellers just buy gold instead, making it harder to obtain the large amounts of p2w gear needed for end game content.

Comment

Originally posted by Dollphin View Post

I was under the impression that it would be harder to be f2p as ET sellers just buy gold instead, making it harder to obtain the large amounts of p2w gear needed for end game content.
          No this is incorrect.

If gold were to increase in the economy due to bots, F2P players would be able to earn more gold because doing content will be rewarding. This is why TDN is so popular for new players because everyone can make gold.

Selling EC will not stop, the value will just go up. This isn't an issue since people will be making a lot more gold.

The only issues with bots is the increase in server lag and their ability to farm the blessed stone over actual players.

In the end, item prices will adjust to the new economy (it already has in some way) but fixed prices such as Guild Buffs/L Grades/Guild Gem Enhancing will be much noob-friendly.
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

All you people complaining about bots should realize that this is how the earlier caps obtained their gold.

Where do you think all the gold came from at 32/40/50 cap?

Sit back and relax and wait for the gold rates to drop back down to $25 for 10k gold
            What kind of argument is that when l grades were 5 times cheaper during those caps? You can compare dn economy to other servers but comparing it like that to previous NA caps doesn't make sense.

i was pissed off when i spent 4-5k for a +8 gdnl weapon and now im like o 4k for a +4 that's pretty average
            Last edited by Lemon; 02-05-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Lemon
              Lemon commented
              Editing a comment
              l grades were actually lower demand because they were rng drops and didnt give fd while the fd cap was really low. You were able to get about 40% fd without a third stat.
              Last edited by Lemon; 02-06-2017, 09:36 AM.

• Potoo
              Potoo commented
              Editing a comment
              I see. Thanks for telling me. I didn't know that because I could never afford one lol. Recently, I've been seeing folks stomping off when most of the team is in epics (+10-12 too) because they didn't want to "carry," so I thought people were just getting expectations too high.

• ceruulean
              ceruulean commented
              Editing a comment
              Well ppl in SEA have high gear standards lool but they also have more money

Idk anyone who actually kicks people in +12 epics unless they're scrubs who want to get carried in which case you've been spared. Anyone who expects others to be more geared than themselves are entitled. I guarantee most pub parties aren't like this

This whole conversation about bots and gold injection is hilarious in its own right, but it is it what it is.

no one should be selling ec btw .
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I do understand that the raw gold amount i make irrespective of economic factors would increase- making it easier to enhance and such.

However, the standard for gear will also rise, and the rate at which it rises > the rate at which gold becomes easier to acquire.

Comment

It's only this bad because idn abyss is still unnerfed

doing norms basically requires you to be HC ready gear-wise, aka previous cap lgrades because there's no way a team of just +12 theano is going to clear hc if they can't even get norms done in a timely fashion

if they nerfed norms I guarantee we would not have this conversation. I could spend an hour or so with some less-geared newbs, have fun raiding than be forced to find geared people just so the run takes an hour.
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by Xammed View Post

I do understand that the raw gold amount i make irrespective of economic factors would increase- making it easier to enhance and such.

However, the standard for gear will also rise, and the rate at which it rises > the rate at which gold becomes easier to acquire.
                  The standards of the gear will rise for sure, however the prices of items will match the growth of gold you be making. Everything shifts except the fixed priced items
                  Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

NA has always been the only server without this structure. The community demands server equality, yet is unwilling to accept the bad and the ugliness that comes with it. Contrarily, it helps more than it hurts for both parties transitioning from the current state. I've said this before many times; the bots are a strategic approach to the gold issues, clearly plotted by ED as they do not so much as to show that they even acknowledge it. Chances are, they are even profiting off some of the sites. Honestly, you can't fucking trust Koreans. As a convenient byproduct, the economy is saved.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                      ILLbeURdeath commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The bots even bird when the GM's are on... there is clearly a partnership going on.

• ceruulean
                      ceruulean commented
                      Editing a comment
                      U sure that's not the bots trying to alert each other so they hide when the gms on?

Either way I don't really care we could all use more gold

Oh man...I hope all of you gold buyers get screwed over...literally Every. Single. One of you. Bunch of greedy players

Comment

GM said he banned bots. but...... *cough cough*
                      Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

• Lemon
                        Lemon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yea it went up 20 cents compared to yesterday

These apple farmers are certainly trying hard to crack down on gold bots to salvage and monopolize their gold making methods. Time to put your free time to use and become a contributing member to society so that you can make it in this new virtual world.

Comment

Working...
                      X