No announcement yet.

A Concerned Veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with those problems, at this point on, I only care about the combat system.
    DivineLion: Guardian
    Frederic: Crusader
    DarkMatter: Abyss Walker

Comment

Tbh the gear progression has been kinda messed up for a while but it was kinda acceptable, then the op costumes messed it up but it was ok until the racer stuff came out; it does feel really bad to tell people they need costumes to gain 60% dmg

like how is it that someone with full lgrades is considered half-geared because they're only using rare costumes

im pretty sure scaring away f2p players is bad because most whales don't really mind partying or playing with them, they're still ppl and the whole point of mmos is for grouping up to tackle content, but for some reason people think this community is cruel and cold, it's probably all the gold sink and artificial difficulty cope.

honestly its like this game gives off too many different impressions, it's easy in the early levels then it skyrockets in difficulty, but with some gear you can make it easy again so ppl want to have an easy time and suddenly the gear to make it easy is so far out of reach and ppl get frustrated because the game is "supposed to be easy, so why is it so hard". Since when did we have to make things easy?

To be honest, I don't care if this massive p2w items exist, as long as content isn't balanced around it. So as long as you don't need stupid conversion or stupid racer to clear the next raid. But the thing is, if you balance content around normal gear standards, you get ppl who complain it's too easy. So in the end it's bad that people are able to nuke content by shelling out $$$ and then the whole game perspective is skewed, and the devs end up making stuff based around the op cash items. Of course they can solve it by nerfing the stats of everything if they can handle the backlash for a healthier game balance
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

This game sucks and we all know it why you niqqas cryin cmon get over it fork out a couple grand more it dont matter biiiiiiiiiitch

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
          This game sucks and we all know it why you niqqas cryin cmon get over it fork out a couple grand more it dont matter biiiiiiiiiitch
          ^this^^^

Daaamnnnnnnnnnnn Zeus, back at it again with the crying, it's okay hush hush little one

Comment

it is simply a game but those gms gets paid for the service they provide us even tho its half assed, we deserve better than that XD
            it is also frustrating to work hard onto something then all ur efforts goes to waste cuz the company fucks up... that ladder thing was pure bs.
            AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Dean50

almost any other top online game service provider would plan something by now to fix problems...not just NA that has complaints. been +1 year since 90 cap start and some of same problems exist and existing problems are now worse

u should tell ur team to issue statement talking bout player problems in detail and what they plan to do

Comment

I'm just really curious about how the other servers do tbh

i remember one Chinese player who came to NA forums asking if things were better here because in cdn ppl charge expensive prices for idnl sell runs and whether ppl here are willing to carry, or more more lax with gear standards and overall nicer, etc. etc.

my answer was "nope nothing different just an English speaking version of the same game"
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I know someone would not mind carrying in IDN norm if passes were removed, and when its come to IDNH I do not see anyone being that kind atm
                  | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

• ceruulean
                    ceruulean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    m8 u ran with us on sky's team
                    thanks for forgetting us

Not gonna say much u did fine but don't even think theano cut it for idn pure numbers

Since my first post didn't work

Comment

The economy got completely and utterly destroyed when they decide to get rid of nest armor set for it makes running nest less rewarding since you can't really sell anything from it. Till this day I still have no idea why they decide to do this, nest set was a good stepping stone for newbie to attempt raids and slowly upgrade to unique, but the gap that cash costume give is too ridiculous that the difficulty of raid was raised a lot higher and is no longer possible for newcomer to even attempt, you can dodge every attack but you're not getting pass DPS check. Sure veteran can afford these costume with gold relatively easy but new players can't do that. They also make unique pretty crappy and super expensive to enhance due to the new LGE, to the point that it isn't even worth. This is why now you're either in L-grade or you're undergeared, since raids are now designed for people with L-grade and full cash costume.
                    The least they can do is just get rid of stupid dps check mech to at least make it possible to players that aren't in L-grade to attempt the raid. If they are good enough they might be able to get through it, even if it takes hours.
                    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
                      TheSomnangMao commented
                      Editing a comment
                      whoa. my mentor of this game now kinda casually plays it on the side with man other games would downplay DPS checks in raids and nests quite a bit. tbh i did not fully understand the extent of his displeasure, but reading your post has cleared that up completely i think? :O thank you.

also the rest i wholeheartedly agree with... when i first saw the 'new 90 cap content' along with Machina. i was pleased to see the character design of machina cuz y'know. i watch anime and stuff, but when i heard of the class restrictions on gear being removed and a new form of universal gearing being implemented?

i was like .... 'no, what and why would you ever think that's even a good idea? that's lazy and you don't need to be bc the gearing structure is set in stone already.. are you really going to just... Remove everything to make the process just more dumber and limited??? srsly only shit RPG's and 2D flash games do this kind of thing'

and thennnn they DID it!

>:@

• ceruulean
                      ceruulean commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To be fair, they addressed the "useless unqiues" with Rune dragon unique armor and necklaces giving useful stats that are a noticeable improvement from epics. However I do agree having several "tiers" of epics and uniques makes it confusing; why is prophet considered unique when it's dirt cheap

Originally posted by Benjix View Post
                    The economy got completely and utterly destroyed when they decide to get rid of nest armor set for it makes running nest less rewarding since you can't really sell anything from it. Till this day I still have no idea why they decide to do this, nest set was a good stepping stone for newbie to attempt raids and slowly upgrade to unique, but the gap that cash costume give is too ridiculous that the difficulty of raid was raised a lot higher and is no longer possible for newcomer to even attempt, you can dodge every attack but you're not getting pass DPS check. Sure veteran can afford these costume with gold relatively easy but new players can't do that. They also make unique pretty crappy and super expensive to enhance due to the new LGE, to the point that it isn't even worth. This is why now you're either in L-grade or you're undergeared, since raids are now designed for people with L-grade and full cash costume.
                    The least they can do is just get rid of stupid dps check mech to at least make it possible to players that aren't in L-grade to attempt the raid. If they are good enough they might be able to get through it, even if it takes hours.
                    all true

gearing and economy was so much better before

whole game was better before even if there were problems.....

sad to see what dn has turned into

Comment

EYEDENTITY,

I think you need to realize that your general population is consisted of average and casual players. While this event ($400 for 1 Guaranteed Unique Conversion) does help big spenders, it turns off a lot of the player base. What good is it for me to chip out $1000-2000 for a full set if there is a minimal amount of players left in the game? There is no meaning when there is no community.

Your event also does not make sense because the last event guaranteed a unique conversion coupon if you spent $300, but now it is $400.It wouldn't be so bad if there was a chance to obtain 2 unique coupons in 400 eggs, but the rates are so low that numerous players have opened 500-1000 without obtaining a single one. Are you really expecting most players to dish out $2000 for a 5 piece set that will eventually get replaced?

As a Canadian, this set would likely cost me $2700 after conversion but this isn't the problem. I can afford it, but my teammates cannot. My guildmates cannot, and a lot of the community cannot. What is the point that I have this set if the rest of my friends have quit the game? It is pointless.

Your company needs to understand that if you made it $100 per coupon, you might have generated more profit. More players would be inclined to spend if it was reasonable. $400 per coupon.. You could buy a console for 1 coupon.

You need to retain your general population, not just your big spenders. It is the casual and average player base that make this game. Do you know what happens when only big spenders are left playing the game? No one farms for items or does content because they don't need to. Market will run out of items that are desired and players will find no reason to play. You can see this in one of the other servers namely EU DN. People have the gold, but the market is empty.

The fact that it is $400 for 1 coupon already tells us how rare this item is. Big spenders can say that this set isn't necessary, but players want to be able to eventually work their way to obtaining the best items in the game. That is the point of a MMO. To put this time limited and at such a high expense, it increases the gear gap between the average player base and big spenders. The gap will continually raise as the game continues also because of the % on these items.

I don't even know what to say anymore, but you cannot expect most players to spend this kind of money on a costume while recycling the same dungeons/monsters/classes cap after cap knowing that population is continually declining on a rapid basis.
                      Last edited by CraZyZeuS; 04-18-2017, 01:11 PM.
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Big Johnson
                        Big Johnson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Big Johnson agrees with your view! you have earned +1 respect from Big Johnson!!

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                      like how is it that someone with full lgrades is considered half-geared because they're only using rare costumes
                      conversion set excluded, everything up to this point is obtainable strictly with gold as a f2p. sure the u grades can be as well in theory if you can find a seller but with the game's current state, good luck l guess. stats are stats and its not like you personally had to swipe for it

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                      but for some reason people think this community is cruel and cold, it's probably all the gold sink and artificial difficulty cope.
                      besides a few of the hardcore players that are willing to put in the effort in order to get the stat gains available to them, l have absolutely no faith in a large majority of the playerbase. a huge chunk of the community sits in town all day long and cries about how its impossible to make any sort of progress and has an unspoken expectation that everything should be handed to them on a platter. l'd rather not associate myself with uselessness

oh boo hoo, l grades are expensive. grind the gold and enhance it
                      oh boo hoo, p2w costume gives too many stats its hard for f2p players. grind the gold and buy it
                      oh boo hoo, everyones op and l can't clear any of the content. grind the gold and better yourself.

nests and idn are only a tiny, insignificant portion of funds available to every player. the real difference is which player will utilize whats there for them
                      Last edited by scat; 04-18-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• ceruulean
                        ceruulean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Idk man I got full rdnl without paying much but I did pay for those sugarplum wings a long time ago

But since racer is literally another set of lgrades I don't think getting 2 sets of lgrades as f2p is reasonable

The gear requirements for raids is literally double the past caps, when the debuff nerf hit the only way to make up for lost dmg was to get police set at the time

It's definitely doable but it is gross when u consider how much easier and livlier it was in the past; you could have good stats and pay to good; now everyone looks the same because costumes are gear

Whatever there's always pvp if u get sick of pve

• scat
                        scat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it isnt really a whole 2 sets of l grades when you consider how relatively cheap racer set is compared to enhancing. for the price of one +12 depending how lucky you are, you can easily get full racer weapons included which really isnt all that bad at all for a "p2w omg have to swipe it ruins the game"

• ceruulean
                        ceruulean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah but it's on top of the lgrades

In the past an argenta costume was $45 if u missed the package? 200 for some wings/tail/decal/spirit/rings

Now it's upwards of $200 for full epics, acc cost the same as always

Doesn't matter if gold or $, time is money and the overall costs are higher cannot be denied

Of course u can excuse this saying "everything's server storagable" and then make everything grindier but srsly

Top gear radiants and sparked ddnl were like 30k gold a piece? Now gen acc are 150k or more
                        Last edited by ceruulean; 04-18-2017, 02:27 PM.

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
                      EYEDENTITY,

As a Canadian, this set would likely cost me $2700 after conversion but this isn't the problem. I can afford it
                      This is gold LOL, thanks for making my day you successful barely 21 year old not even out of college imaginary billionaire.

Here's a lesson for you to learn Zeus, millionaires do not even think about spending that amount of money on pixel costumes that get replaced within a few patches, let alone stating "being able to afford it" to begin with as they have nothing to prove to anyone, especially, on a video game, because that would frankly be very embarrassing and I don't need to get into further details about that if anyone doesn't understand the obvious I'm stating.

To bring it into topic, it's a free game, there should be no buyers remorse or complaining about a future buyers remorse, if there is, you can always uninstall, it's actually very simple to do.
                      This thread is already done for, too much crying for no reason at all.

If you aren't buying the Bugatti and can't afford it, don't complain about the prices and inequality, starting to sound like those retarded protesters now Zeus.

Comment

• Panpeito
                        Panpeito commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you know, if you dont like reading about ppl complaining, its totally acceptable to just close the browser window-- that is an option you have. ppl also have a right to complain, and ppl have a right to express their opinion as you do.

Originally posted by Arushieru View Post

This is gold LOL, thanks for making my day you successful barely 21 year old not even out of college imaginary billionaire.

Here's a lesson for you to learn Zeus, millionaires do not even think about spending that amount of money on pixel costumes that get replaced within a few patches, let alone stating "being able to afford it" to begin with as they have nothing to prove to anyone, especially, on a video game, because that would frankly be very embarrassing and I don't need to get into further details about that if anyone doesn't understand the obvious I'm stating.

To bring it into topic, it's a free game, there should be no buyers remorse or complaining about a future buyers remorse, if there is, you can always uninstall, it's actually very simple to do.
                      This thread is already done for, too much crying for no reason at all.

If you aren't buying the Bugatti and can't afford it, don't complain about the prices and inequality, starting to sound like those retarded protesters now Zeus.
                      Not sure why this matters to you and why it is causing you to over react. $2700 is not even half my monthly pay cheque. There are players who make way more than me as well. You don't have to be rich to afford it. You don't need to explain to me what millionaires think. I can tell you aren't one by your over reaction.
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Working...
                      X