Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still having fun despite the complainers ^_^

Hello,

I just want to say that this game is still fun despite the small issues that it may have. Like for instance they made server storage available for some ec items, it's a start. Sure it may be an easy fix to make it available for all ec items but perhaps it's something coming in the near future. Also, you can actually make a decent amount of gold if you follow my steam guide that I created. It helps counter the ridiculous prices in the marketplace sometimes for ec costumes or even just for gear.

My Steam Guide:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

I don't believe it is too hard to gear up to be honest, I mean it basically just takes time. Sure it may be not as fast as any other mmo maybe, but it is definitely satisfying once you are one step closer to a legendary item. For instance, I'm equipped with all of the Unique Ice Dragon gear and all of the Unique Ice Dragon Accessories besides my only Legendary Brawlers Necklace which is the only Legendary piece I have. I still put out 207K magic damage in game. On top of everyone's buffs actually that number increases dramatically for instance if you are doing an 8-man raid. I would say that my cash costume does help me, but I don't rely on my cash costume for DPS. Honestly you don't even need crazy amounts of DPS to be good at this game, you just need to be smart when you play and you need to know when to avoid things.

I can understand the frustration from the cash costumes, especially since the racing and engineer sets are a little crazy in terms of stats, otherwise, they are not mandatory to be good at the game or to even have fun with it. Also, with the new addition of Level 93 prophet gear, that gear has really great base stats. If you can get a hold of the Level 93 prophet gear then that's a really good start for you. People are probably going to hate me for posting this but I just want to say that I'm still having fun with it and I haven't even spent too much money in the game. Furthermore, the great thing about the marketplace is that you can buy ec equipment on there using in-game gold.

Also, it isn't fair to say that the events are garbage because I actually enjoy the seasonal events such as the Halloween event from last year. Unfortunately I missed the Christmas event since I went on a trip, but hey when I logged back into the game after the holidays I got some Christmas coins in which I spent on an Ally from that holiday event. Furthermore, the Deep Sea Dragon Nest is a fun throwback event, and I actually enjoy running it because it's a challenge on hardcore. Also, the changes to Dark Banquet are a cool edition and I like how they buffed it. By all means if you are getting bored from the game then I cannot change your outlook on that, but I still have fun with this game and so do most of the people I game with.
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-18-2017, 10:45 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Omnicide Thank you! I believe that having a strong and respectful community is a large part of the game to help it grow in a good direction. Furthermore, I feel like some people rely too much on a cash costume because they don't know how to gear or they are simply unaware or lazy to gear up. That is why I kind of made a guide for those who need help and who need a foundation to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraRosa View Post
      Hello,

I just want to say that this game is still fun despite the small issues that it may have. Like for instance they made server storage available for some ec items, it's a start. Sure it may be an easy fix to make it available for all ec items but perhaps it's something coming in the near future. Also, you can actually make a decent amount of gold if you follow my steam guide that I created. It helps counter the ridiculous prices in the marketplace sometimes for ec costumes or even just for gear.

My Steam Guide:
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

I don't believe it is too hard to gear up to be honest, I mean it basically just takes time. Sure it may be not as fast as any other mmo maybe, but it is definitely satisfying once you are one step closer to a legendary item. For instance, I'm equipped with all of the Unique Ice Dragon gear and all of the Unique Ice Dragon Accessories besides my only Legendary Brawlers Necklace which is the only Legendary piece I have. I still put out 207K magic damage in game. On top of everyone's buffs actually that number increases dramatically for instance if you are doing an 8-man raid. I would say that my cash costume does help me, but I don't rely on my cash costume for DPS. Honestly you don't even need crazy amounts of DPS to be good at this game, you just need to be smart when you play and you need to know when to avoid things.

I can understand the frustration from the cash costumes, especially since the racing and engineer sets are a little crazy in terms of stats, otherwise, they are not mandatory to be good at the game or to even have fun with it. Also, with the new addition of Level 93 prophet gear, that great has really great base stats. If you can get a hold of the Level 93 prophet gear then that's a really good start for you. People are probably going to hate me for posting this but I just want to say that I'm still having fun with it and I haven't even spent too much money in the game. Furthermore, the great thing about the marketplace is that you can buy EC equipment on there using in-game gold.

Also, it isn't fair to say that the events are garbage because I actually enjoy the seasonal events such as the Halloween event from last year. Unfortunately I missed the Christmas event since I went on a trip, but hey when I logged back into the game after the holidays I got some Christmas coins in which I spent on an Ally from that holiday event. Furthermore, the Deep Sea Dragon Nest is a fun throwback event, and I actually enjoy running it because it's a challenge on hardcore. Also, the changes to Dark Banquet are a cool edition and I like how they buffed it. By all means if you are getting bored from the game then I cannot change your outlook on that, but I still have fun with this game and so do most of the people I game with.
      Sorry I don't agree with you here I seen your stats that's is why u make this thread but how about those heavy vet that has full IDN L and genesis accessories. DO you know how long or the effort it take us to obtain so we can get out DPS by some guy with unique costume? Check the trade section those player that try so hard to get genesis are selling it and quitting. All those you refer to as complaining are the 1 with L grade and genesis and FD but cant afford to cash out 2 k to get Unique. When you get to that level I'm sure you either quit or complain too. With your gear u can clear IDN hc no problem wait till Rune HC gl clearing, I would love to hear your feedback then.

Comment

Lol nice damage control

Comment

OneMysteriousGuy Thank you for your post and for sharing your thoughts! Currently we are not at the Rune HC nest yet, so I'm honestly curious how it will go. That will not be out for quite a while either. Once it's out then I will see how it goes. Honestly though this game is about mechanics too, paying attention and knowing when to hit or when not to hit or when to rebuff is important as well. Either way, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Comment

OneMysteriousGuy Thank you for your post and for sharing your thoughts! Currently we are not at the Rune HC nest yet, so I'm honestly curious how it will go. That will not be out for quite a while either. Once it's out then I will see how it goes. Honestly though this game is about mechanics too, paying attention and knowing when to hit or when not to hit or when to rebuff is important as well. Either way, thanks for sharing your thoughts!
            I actually respect you for taking out your time to write a guide for new players. But you shouldn't group us as complainer when you don't even know the problems with DN NA right now. We are addressing the problem to ED why? Cause we love this game and don't want it to die. Press N Guild check offline list see how many haven't log on since this stupid U is introduce.

Comment

OneMysteriousGuy I can understand the frustration, but that particular nest is not out yet. So really there is no evidence as to how hard it will be. Also, by then I will be more geared as well. Furthermore, if you are looking for an active guild you should join RoseGold. It's an active guild looking to help out new players. Usually 10-15 people are on each day, which is plenty. I still am the GM for that guild but at the moment I am taking a break to focus on exams for school, so I let my friend KhaoticDemon handle things over there for a while. If you are looking for an active guild, you should message him or apply from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post

Sorry I don't agree with you here I seen your stats that's is why u make this thread but how about those heavy vet that has full IDN L and genesis accessories. DO you know how long or the effort it take us to obtain so we can get out DPS by some guy with unique costume? Check the trade section those player that try so hard to get genesis are selling it and quitting. All those you refer to as complaining are the 1 with L grade and genesis and FD but cant afford to cash out 2 k to get Unique. When you get to that level I'm sure you either quit or complain too. With your gear u can clear IDN hc no problem wait till Rune HC gl clearing, I would love to hear your feedback then.
                Anyone with Genesis equipment usually has all the latest cash gear too. Those players won't get out dps'ed by "some guy with unique costumes"...

Your comment on people selling off items has more to do with the direction of the game than the game's current state. It should be clear that DN NA's direction is still shit though so...
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

OneMysteriousGuy I can understand the frustration, but that particular nest is not out yet. So really there is no evidence as to how hard it will be. Also, by then I will be more geared as well. Furthermore, if you are looking for an active guild you should join RoseGold. It's an active guild looking to help out new players. Usually 10-15 people are on each day, which is plenty. I still am the GM for that guild but at the moment I am taking a break to focus on exams for school, so I let my friend KhaoticDemon handle things over there for a while. If you are looking for an active guild, you should message him or apply from the get go.
                  Lol rosa your a nice guy I don't want to say anything more to embarrass you so I will stop. Thanks for the invite though =)

Comment

Thanks for the positivity, keep up the good work .3
                    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

I dunno how you do it. It's quite hard to stay positive lately.
                      Even the GM's are bullying me
                      Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post

Anyone with Genesis equipment usually has all the latest cash gear too. Those players won't get out dps'ed by "some guy with unique costumes"...

Your comment on people selling off items has more to do with the direction of the game than the game's current state. It should be clear that DN NA's direction is still shit though so...
                        There 2 type of players those who bought it or those who craft it themselves. Go to a raid put on your police set turn on your meter then switch to your engineer you see the difference quite clearly.

Comment

• aaron
                          aaron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Given they had all the same gear before cash shop items, yeah, there's a difference, but the majority of the time people aren't going to be out dpsed because of "some guy with unique costumes". The only people I know with unique costumes actually take this game so seriously, it's beyond our level. I think the level of context you put it in is dangerously manipulative, but you're not trying to convince me here. Regardless, the current state of the game isn't as bad as people make it out to be (ie. "needing" cash gear to do content), but rather the direction it's headed.

aaron not to be rude but if you have IDN L with genesis and soon to max FD and u know you will get out dps by some IDN L with third stats str and unique costume you will understand where I'm coming from. There are a variety of players only those HC and vets are really affected by this move. To the casual that have IDNU > they could release L grade or GOD grade costume it won't matter much to you guys anyway. This you only play this game a few hours a week, two of my guildie that quit a week ago play 6 hours a day grinding and got genesis ring quit i ask them why they said " what's the point trying so hard in this game if i cant be the best and they keep release costume that I cant require unless i cash out 2 K.
                        Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 04-19-2017, 01:41 AM.

Comment

go visit a mental hospital to get yourself checked out
                          ChibiDN

Our Guild thread:
                          http://tinyurl.com/zmv8lad

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyStorm View Post
                            go visit a mental hospital to get yourself checked out
                            need a referral? Seem like you have some issues insulting someone for no reason I think you should get check

Comment

Working...
                            X