Clear All

Oh boy, here comes the dn police
    ChibiDN

Our Guild thread:
    http://tinyurl.com/zmv8lad

Comment

cant play a game if its broken

Comment

There's no doubt that buying cash items will give you the advantage over everyone else on the server. But just to be fair the game isn't big compared to other mmorpgs, it's not like Dragon nest is a competitive game in the first place like league or DOTA. Being the so called very best on a game and a server that is dying, not much of an achievement. It's not like DN SEA/CDN/KDN/TDN ever notice any of the players on our server. The only ones that will notice your top gear are the so very few that is left on this game. I gave up on opening eggs right before transfer, the only things I spent on the game is a VIP package which includes an altera pro pack. 18 USD a month. Even the engineer racer set I bought it with hard earned gold. If you play the game for fun, it's less stressful and your not thinking that it's a chore. There's been plenty of guildies that out dps me because that have the rajuul set and same gear as me. If other people get better items than you, then good for them. Or simply class changes can demolish your whole main class you play.

As for the raid matter, yes I absolutely agree that the engineer racer set boosts damage by up to 40-60k phys/magic dmg. But free to players are still able to obtain it by buying it off the marketplace. As for the unique set, it's built for the wealthy and rich and it's just something we gotta accept because all other servers have them. I personally haven't tried getting the pieces because yes the pieces may be OP now, but you never know 6 months down the track something even more OP will come out. It's like keeping up with technology, you get a new iPhone model come out every 6 months to a year with newer functions.

Actually to be fair I don't even know if the game is going to continue as a solo server in 1 year time because there has been rumours that they are going to merge our server with the Korean servers.... That's when the REAL pay to win is going to come in. Lel~ More importantly cash shop items is just one small issue compared to all the bugs and glitches they have not fixed in this game. When we go in a raid, we don't only learn the mechs, but we gotta learn the glitches and bugs that will cause a wipe.
        Last edited by Bubzie; 04-19-2017, 10:16 AM.
        Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
          aaron not to be rude but if you have IDN L with genesis and soon to max FD and u know you will get out dps by some IDN L with third stats str and unique costume you will understand where I'm coming from. There are a variety of players only those HC and vets are really affected by this move. To the casual that have IDNU > they could release L grade or GOD grade costume it won't matter much to you guys anyway. This you only play this game a few hours a week, two of my guildie that quit a week ago play 6 hours a day grinding and got genesis ring quit i ask them why they said " what's the point trying so hard in this game if i cant be the best and they keep release costume that I cant require unless i cash out 2 K.
          Sorry, apparently I can't empathize with the 1%, but if unable to be the best is their reason for quitting, well... lol. You did prove my point that no random guy with uniques are going to out dps everyone. They're going to be a somebody that spent several hundred hours on DN, like YYYYT or RickyTW. I would say the amount of time and money they put it DN, they have earned it.

I wish like everyone else, ED would move a different direction though.
          Last edited by aaron; 04-19-2017, 10:21 AM.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Bubzie View Post
            There's no doubt that buying cash items will give you the advantage over everyone else on the server. But just to be fair the game isn't big compared to other mmorpgs, it's not like Dragon nest is a competitive game in the first place like league or DOTA. Being the so called very best on a game and a server that is dying, not much of an achievement. It's not like DN SEA/CDN/KDN/TDN ever notice any of the players on our server. The only ones that will notice your top gear are the so very few that is left on this game. I gave up on opening eggs right before transfer, the only things I spent on the game is a VIP package which includes an altera pro pack. 18 USD a month. Even the engineer racer set I bought it with hard earned gold. If you play the game for fun, it's less stressful and your not thinking that it's a chore. There's been plenty of guildies that out dps me because that have the rajuul set and same gear as me. If other people get better items than you, then good for them. Or simply class changes can demolish your whole main class you play.

As for the raid matter, yes I absolutely agree that the engineer racer set boosts damage by up to 40-60k phys/magic dmg. But free to players are still able to obtain it by buying it off the marketplace. As for the unique set, it's built for the wealthy and rich and it's just something we gotta accept because all other servers have them. I personally haven't tried getting the pieces because yes the pieces may be OP now, but you never know 6 months down the track something even more OP will come out. It's like keeping up with technology, you get a new iPhone model come out every 6 months to a year with newer functions.

Actually to be fair I don't even know if the game is going to continue as a solo server in 1 year time because there has been rumours that they are going to merge our server with the Korean servers.... That's when the REAL pay to win is going to come in. Lel~ More importantly cash shop items is just one small issue compared to all the bugs and glitches they have not fixed in this game. When we go in a raid, we don't only learn the mechs, but we gotta learn the glitches and bugs that will cause a wipe.
            however other server you can buy on market. Same i obtain engineer through gold

Comment

when someone just tries to be positive and everyones just gotta shit on it and smear it all around

Comment

• Panpeito
                Panpeito commented
                Editing a comment
                yea... im one of the negative ppl but if someones still got zeal for this game, i aint got any business wrecking them.

Originally posted by gvue View Post
              cant play a game if its broken
              I was just asking what game is broken? DN SEA ?
              Complainers the OrGPost isnstill having fun i have not played in DNSEA for a few years now the mobile version Saint Haven might be better!
              https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
              HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
              VITAL STATS ENHANCED
              HP/ VITALITY
              SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Originally posted by Jennicans View Post

I was just asking what game is broken? DN SEA ?
                Complainers the OrGPost isnstill having fun i have not played in DNSEA for a few years now the mobile version Saint Haven might be better!
                Bruh this thread old AF...... How the hell did you even find this shit so far down? Like nigga you gotta have SOMETHING better to do than to look that far down the forums... ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

Bruh this thread old AF...... How the hell did you even find this shit so far down? Like nigga you gotta have SOMETHING better to do than to look that far down the forums... ;(
                  It is very important for many gamers which think that DN is a dead beat game.
                  https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                  HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                  VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                  HP/ VITALITY
                  SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                  X