Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only ez baited whales spend cash on DN

eyednetity laughin all the way 2 the bank

spneding cash only 2 get recycled mobs, recycled nests, recycled mechs, recycled everthing, and ez af content LooOOOOL!!
    2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

• Princess
      Princess commented
      Editing a comment
      "EZ Baited whales" make it possible for you to play to play at all. You don't work your job, if you have one, for free now do you? Free-to-play games give that nice option to be free-to-play and not subscription based but still, recycled content or not, they have to make money to run the game and expand for the future... otherwise, a free-to-play with no support will just cost a lot of money to operate and will eventually have to be discontinued.

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello princess. normally you would be correct and it is also normal to give any company the most common benefit of the doubt too.

that is all. enjoy your stay and i hope you come to become happy playing dragon nest like the rest of us ♥

o/

Click image for larger version

Name:	1beqka.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	67435))))))))))))

Comment

I'm new and I buy EC. Everyone has their own opinion and ways to have fun in game. Me, if i like something I will buy it rather it's in game or not. I'm also believe in supporting games. ED developers, programmers, tech team, moderators, and people that answer your questions don't nromally for free. It's a job for them, a busisness with employees they pay to work, not a hobby. So yes, they need to make money. Some can support it if they want or not. However, most people dont get free electricity, internet, and even if you play most games you will pay $50 dollars for a game. So its nice when games are free to play but give the option to buy..but sad that those that don't care to support not even $1 dollar if required complains about it. Some free-to-players, I've noticed, always say they will never put a dollar into a game yet they are on a server lagging others, sending in support tickets, and want the game to work at optimal for them, complain with they lose an item or miss out. Well, there's work that goes behind all of it. So, instead of being against buying and buyers(supporters of the game and future development and longevity)... be a free-player that understands all that goes on behind the scenes and knowing if maybe oneday, something you like too or needed.. you will be willing to spend that $1 for it .

Comment

• Dom
        Dom commented
        Editing a comment
        But the reason people hate the way the p2w system in this game works is that you can't acquire those things by playing the game. In most good MMOs, you have the option to grind to get the stuff others can get easier by paying, that doesn't warrant complaining. Sadly, in Dragon Nest North America it is impossible to get the Wing/Tail/Decal sets that actually give you a good bonus. In other servers you can list them on the market, and that's a good move by CC to allow them to do so, but we will never get that in DN NA and that leads to a lot of complaining about people spending money. They get a insanely strong power boost that you CAN NOT get by playing the game. It's a stupid system that deserves to be criticized.

• Princess
        Princess commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhh. I've only been playing about 3 weeks. I understand.. Hopefully they will make some type of content that can be grind for in game that can be a bit similar to some cash-shop items. I'm sure won't be as powerful. Maybe oneday they will do on NA as on other server. NA is pretty new isnt it?

I would love to be able to share my bought cashshop items with my other characters on my account..hopefully they will do that too! I don't know all thats been going on and criticized in the game and for what reasons. I just don't think free-to-play players should think a game should be completely free when support and money is needed to run a game. Even if someone plays a game completely free but they are willing to put $1 dollar into the game if they want something or needed, then they too are supporters of the game. On the other hand,. some free-to-play players won't even consider and think its crazy to put any money into games they play at all. That was my concern.
        Last edited by Princess; 04-25-2017, 05:39 PM.

i love buying gold thats the only reason i play this game!

Comment

))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
        X