Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pm'd you mr Zeus

Comment

Honestly, seems like more unfounded fear-mongering.

ED is a business whose main goal is to stay in the black, like it or not.

People have said DN NA is on its death bed since 2013. This server won't go anywhere for a long time and if you believe otherwise, you are mistaken.

This whole "server cost" talk is nonsense. I'm an IT and a Network Engineer and I know how much it costs to run a server, even servers far larger than this and it isn't anywhere near as expensive as most people think it is.

Don't buy into the fear-mongering.
      Last edited by Zengeroff; 04-28-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post

People have said DN NA is on its death bed since 2013. This server won't go anywhere for a long time and if you believe otherwise, you are mistaken.

This whole "server cost" talk is nonsense. I'm an IT and a Network Engineer and I know how much it costs to run a server, even servers far larger this and it isn't anywhere near as expensive as most people think it is.

Basically what you're saying is you know the situation of this game more than the people who run this game.
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

This whole "server cost" talk is nonsense. I'm an IT and a Network Engineer and I know how much it costs to run a server, even servers far larger this and it isn't anywhere near as expensive as most people think it is.

yo, normally, I'd agree with you, but there are a lot of signs showing a lot of cracks in this game.

imo dn is only as strong as its community and its community is really weak right now. keeping the game up doesn't cost a lot, I'll admit that, but releasing more content, quality assurance, and among other things does.

take it as you will, but something is happening with dn, and it is for the worse.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Basically what you're saying is you know the situation of this game more than the people who run this game.
            Strawman.

Try again.

Comment

Even if things get as bad as they can possibly get in NA, they'd probably merge us with SEA.

That's probably what they should do anyway.

Comment

Golly I hope everyone realised this post is satirical

Comment

It isn't milking. This game is absolutely free. No one has made any of you buy anything. You are also free to leave at your own discretion. Stop acting like you're owed something. You aren't.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
                    TheSomnangMao commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol shut the fuck up hahaha

you are killing me xD

• GodOfDeath
                    GodOfDeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please go somewhere else

What players say here is truth but NA still worth. ED will sell the remainder players to sea once they no longer met their monthly quota. So no need to panic if you like the game keep on playing don't need to listen to others players.

Back in 90 caps where they were no update and no words from GM most people given up hope and stop farming. Those were the one that fall behind in 93 cap.

Comment

• Couplord
                    Couplord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This makes alot of sense, I think that CC would host NA if ED doesn't want to anymore or isn't up for it... Not to mention they already help out .....
                    But I wouldn't quit if you like the game because like mysterious says... you will fall behind if we do get transferred over and you want to play again.
                    I would see no cons to having CC be the publisher, but I would be against a server merge.... It should be like how CC runs EU AND SEA yet they have separate servers.

It isn't milking. This game is absolutely free. No one has made any of you buy anything. You are also free to leave at your own discretion. Stop acting like you're owed something. You aren't.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Phew, good joke... Oh wait, you're serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh man my sides! Damn, you're one funny guy.

Yeah, keep your low level experience off the forums. If you really think you don't need a costume w/t/d to do raids you are absolutely delusional, look at RuDN HC. Almost(?) 1Tril hp that you only have 40 minutes to do. Good luck w/o the op costumes that double your dmg lmao...

Comment

Seems like people without money to buy the eggs are the ones complaining. Weird.

Comment

• GodOfDeath
                      GodOfDeath commented
                      Editing a comment
                      whats weird is that you're here talking

Originally posted by Eight6ix View Post
                    Seems like people without money to buy the eggs are the ones complaining. Weird.

That's just my paypal buddy ;^ )

Comment

• Eight6ix
                      Eight6ix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol thats cute.

• Dom
                      Dom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Top it then cutie

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
                    What players say here is truth but NA still worth. ED will sell the remainder players to sea once they no longer met their monthly quota. So no need to panic if you like the game keep on playing don't need to listen to others players.

Back in 90 caps where they were no update and no words from GM most people given up hope and stop farming. Those were the one that fall behind in 93 cap.
                    False information like this will only lead to more frustrated players. There isn't a server merge.
                    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

damn ED is so nice to us need to milk us so we can actually can have gold in game. Damn im laughing at this game , 2 golden egg events in a row, nice job ED
                      you can't be anymore smart then what you have done. **sarcasm**
                      Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

• Dom
                        Dom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Get em suki

I just saw a bunch of people +12 their idnl yesterday

so clearly it works
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...