Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AuroraRosa / Couplord Winners of Contest: Win 1 Genesis Ring Each!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AuroraRosa / Couplord Winners of Contest: Win 1 Genesis Ring Each!

its quite sad no one else tried
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...8399#post68399

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Comment

Thankyou so much. I will PM you because I think someone is trying to impersonate me on the forums. My main is AuroraRosa, and the genesis ring will be going on that character.
      Last edited by AuroraRosa; 05-01-2017, 10:25 AM.
      RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
      Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

Thanks alot I got it! I can't do much with it since I am still not even into this game, Honestly IF I don't play this server instead of using it I will donate it to some sort of event prize!
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• ZepIic
          ZepIic commented
          Editing a comment
          I approve of this dude.

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
        Get 100 random people, tell them someone is offering to give upwards of 300,000 gold in prizes and that this person has no history whatsoever of doing it, also he does it on a long been plagued with trolls forums... do you think the majority would believe such a thing is true?

I've been ignoring the general discussion for awhile now, I participate elsewhere in the forums doing what little I can.

It seems you kept your word OP, good job , although you could've handled your own event more thoroughly so others might've believed you more. There are a lot of people who help others, I'm only one of the many . Everyone who makes a guide, answers questions on new players section and elsewhere - we're all the same , we all derive enjoyment from helping others have a good time. When they shine, we shine.

Glad this wasn't a hoax, grats to the 2 winners o/

Comment

• Lemon
          Lemon commented
          Editing a comment
          the ring was supposedly given to someone who doesn't play dn and a wrong person

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          Rip.......

To be fair, most vets at the moment would be cynical and probably would urge players to play something else (can't blame that notion...), or you'd be a new player and be too busy asking for help.

Comment

• ceruulean
          ceruulean commented
          Editing a comment
          Most people don't want or don't need the ring; I know I don't want it because if I got it I'd feel like I have to stay in this game longer...

good on you for giving the rings out dude.

Im pretty sure everybody doubted you. You even gave it out to people who've made a difference as far as i can tell, as well.

good stuff. It's rare to say, but im honestly surprised by how this turned out
        Last edited by ZepIic; 05-02-2017, 03:33 AM.
        6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
        -------------------------------------------------

"
        Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
        Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

yo recently ive been busy with work and drama so i havent posted in regards to my event. There was 2 rings... i originally had 5 and i was planning to quit DN due to being so busy

originally the plan was for there to be ONE but in a grab for people to partake I upped it to 2 rings which is why i
          put AuroraRosa in 2nd on friday and messaged her in game telling her this lol

As for the mistake, i am sorry that someone impersonated her i was about to go out the door then i see someone with the EXACT same forum name as her and the picture a feat which i thought was impossible, so i trusted what it said even though it seemed odd...
          Both rings were sent out but unfortunately only one person recieved theirs ( with the weird thing being its a low level warrior ) I don't know if i got trolled twice or what, but I am done with this event and I tried doing my part I didn't expect people to sabotage it....
          I explained this to Rosa through discord, but apparently she didn't seem interested in changing any of her posts where she said it was originally 1 ring, she also kicked me from her discord so I don't know I'm done

Comment

• ZeroSilver
            ZeroSilver commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for making the effort on bettering our community. And sorry to hear the impersonation. I was wondering if we could have a rough schedule of the event, it could actually let more ppl believe and participate this event and also prevent this kind of incident.

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
          @Couplord In first place i have recently messaged you!
          @AuroraRosa in second place
          so basically i changed it to 2 rings on friday

Comment

Working...
          X