Thanks ED for getting rid of apple farming abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
    Actually they did give us an alternative they kinda bring back that treasure chest back in one of the new nest. A friend watching stream now and he confirm this. Zeph abyss version 2.0 is back
    Oh, really? I didn't see it in the patch notes. As long as the generation is decent, this might not be so bad.

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
      OneMysteriousGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah he was too excited after seeing it drop 3 run out of 3 i watch a solo video today of that map no drop. Time to farm merc =)

• Vulpix
      Vulpix commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well that would be disappointing if I wasn't already expecting this lol

Can't say I'm surprised, since this information was leaked way back in March

Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• aaron
      aaron commented
      Editing a comment
      That person knew it weeks before he told me, which is why I said March. Either way it was leaked way before this data mining to specific people.

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      > before this data mining to specific people.

Patch note translation =/= datamining.

And I don't always post everything I know.

• aaron
      aaron commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm. If this was mined back in March, then I'm totally wrong. For all I know, this information was leaked more than a month and a half before the KR patch notes came out regarding apple farming though.

Originally posted by FULL4N4L

another solid point to my theory of ED owns the gold bots, keep spending money in a dead game whales lmao its like paying for air.
    Sorry to disappoint you, however that is not your theory to claim. On the other hand, this is definitely a suspicion of high probability which can easily be perceived to be an act of betrayal to the community by resorting to underhanded, corrupt means of racking in the paper. This notion however, is not a surprise since this game has a background of Korean culture which entails deceit and grudges.

This is clearly a miniscule attempt among many others, including nuclear, to provoke America. Keep KJU in check 'murica and stop funding their nuclear ambitions. Show the backbone and spirit of the greatest country to exist of all time and firmly decline the forbidden fruits of the Korean rats.

Comment

Ah, as I just started building up alts for this... Making gold as a 'new' player feels near impossible without apple farming. Hmm.

I sure hope they'll implement a legitimate way of making gold before this hits us.

Comment

• Kinross
        Kinross commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt Golden Eggs will be a constant continuation, even if they were then that's not available for the average F2P player. I was referring to a non-P2W way of making gold. I didn't know about the Dead Man's Road thing, thanks. Had to ask about that to make sure you weren't trolling, but seems quite tedious and time consuming.

Other than doing all my Hero's Battlefield on every single character and Apple farming I'm not sure how to make gold.

• RubyArt
        RubyArt commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually you will be surprised. Quite a lot of these people work hard irl and they would rather just enjoy playing with their friends and being geared for end cap content without needing to grind. Everyone comes from their own place. I wouldn't call them losers just because they do have the luxury of spending money. ED just capitalized on that gold buying thing in their own way.

• RubyArt
        RubyArt commented
        Editing a comment
        Kinross ..yes dead man's road is a thing. It was apparently awesome during the double drop events(which are discontinued) The other thing is to do all your daredevil fair quests and dungeons and spend the tickets on exp diamonds or tran diamonds and sell on mp. Citadel of Erosion is a good gold earner as well. Uhhh ..you could also farm enough light cubes and shadow cubes and sell a genesis crafting service. That used to go for 75k. Plvl pupils and use the points to buy space cubes in mentor shop. And then theres always rng from crafting plates from nests and so on. Adventurers league points can be redeemed for lustres / octa waters.

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      Can't say I'm surprised, since this information was leaked way back in March

Still waiting on the other leak info with the merge with kdn. I hope they merge us with KDN so those KDN boys understand our frustration with this NA mistreatment.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post

Still waiting on the other leak info with the merge with kdn. I hope they merge us with KDN so those KDN boys understand our frustration with this NA mistreatment.
        Zeus already came out and said there was no merge and supposedly talked with GMs and development about the future of NA. After that, he literally went MIA aside from the few times saying he's done with this game... publicly speaking.
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
        X