Clear All

Originally posted by Fayrore View Post

REALLY LOLOL. I don't have school Thursday cause my class has been canceled
    Lucky! Have fun in the new world then LOL
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Too bad I have school tomorrow and I'm on the EST. I guess I'll just play after school..... Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerDX56 View Post
        Too bad I have school tomorrow and I'm on the EST. I guess I'll just play after school..... Ugh.
        I've got school tmrw too, but it's all good. That's what caffene is for huhu

Comment

After school will probably be easier to log on because the rest of us who stayed up all night will probably be sleeping LOL
          DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorRogue View Post
            After school will probably be easier to log on because the rest of us who stayed up all night will probably be sleeping LOL
            This xD

/10

Comment

Originally posted by Contemporary View Post

This xD

/10
              LOL I just had to eat a fudge Pop-Tart to get my sugar up >.< This wait has been exhausting. O.o Soooo close though! I can't wait! *pours more coffee*
              DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

I'm only traveling to one place tomorrow and that might not be until the afternoon, so I do plan on staying up all night with my girlfriend. c:
                Probably going to listen to the MMO Playlist while continuing with left behind missions in Saints Haven. Might Roleplay out the adventure as well, lol.

Comment

LOL I just had to eat a fudge Pop-Tart to get my sugar up >.< This wait has been exhausting. O.o Soooo close though! I can't wait! *pours more coffee*
                  Im just sitting here sipping tea, haha! The wait is real. If we're lucky, maybe they'll get us in a bit earlier

Comment

Im just sitting here sipping tea, haha! The wait is real. If we're lucky, maybe they'll get us in a bit earlier
                    I'm hoping so. I keep trying just for the heck of it LOL I am extremely happy that at least the time on the main page hasn't changed. Remember when Nexon would give us a time and then every once in while a few hours would be added to it? >.< Hoping that seriously doesn't happen. LOL
                    DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

I'm hoping so. I keep trying just for the heck of it LOL I am extremely happy that at least the time on the main page hasn't changed. Remember when Nexon would give us a time and then every once in while a few hours would be added to it? >.< Hoping that seriously doesn't happen. LOL
                      I remember that haha. Nexon is truly the definition of a troll that doesn't know they're trolling xD. All those maintenance duration increases xox

Comment

I remember that haha. Nexon is truly the definition of a troll that doesn't know they're trolling xD. All those maintenance duration increases xox
                        That used to aggravate the snot out of me. As bad as it sounds, I tried to always be around when it was supposed to be up. One time they added like 5 extra hours and I was pissed. I know that these things happen though and I try to be patient. It was just aggravating. LOL
                        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Thankfully for Australians maintenance ends at 3pm hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Alphexis View Post
                            Thankfully for Australians maintenance ends at 3pm hehe
                            OMG even though that's a longer wait, it must be nice LOL At least you all get to sleep for a bit
                            DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

sLEEPS hhh school why
                              iAimToPlease - 93 Windwalker
                              Sudite - 93 Silver Hunter
                              Bootylicious - 90 Dark Summoner
                              YunoGasaai - 93 Ruina
                              Discord: SassyChan #8143

Comment

OMG even though that's a longer wait, it must be nice LOL At least you all get to sleep for a bit
                                uh it's the same wait. It's currently 1:33pm, 1.5hrs to go. Diff time zones man

Comment

Working...
                                X