Shadow Euphoria is bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Euphoria is bugged

Taken from Bug Reporting since you guys have yet to acknowledge the existence of this bug:

Originally posted by Dzul View Post
    Client version: .521
    Time: 2pm cst (ish)
    Character name: Tarea
    Character level: 93
    Class: Dark Summoner
    Location: So far NM 5, Vulcanus Swamp and Red Waste. First noticed in NM tested in RW. Relogged and test in RW and VS. It worked in VS (healed boss damage) but once I entered RW and went back it was no longer working there either (mob damage).
    Frequency of error: All the time.

Description:
    Reproduction steps:
    1. Buff
    2. Attack
    3. No heals.

Actual result: Shadow Euphoria is giving stat buffs but not life steal/heals. Occasionally i'd heal 100k but it was very rare and only happened once or twice.
    Expected result: When i attack I should be healing for 3% damage done up to the limit per attack.
    Temporary Solution (work-around): It will heal missing hp caused by genie buff but will not heal missing hp from being damaged.
    Proof: Pictures wouldn't help with this bug and i can not record at this time (hotspot user).
    I can also confirm that several Dark Summoners are experiencing the same bug. Can we please get a response/ETA fix?
    Dean Yaya

My guess is its a new glitch created from them patching the Euphoria crest heal bug (I'm assuming that's what it is at least)

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Hi,

As much as we would like to fix the issue asap.
      We are unable to reproduce the bug given above. Would anyone else kindly provide more information on this? Preferably with a video and exact steps to reproduce the bug 100%.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Just to be sure, you guys know that, now that the Shadow Euphoria plate bug has been fixed, you can only heal 120k hp once each time you buff, correct? It's not up to 120k hp per attack. That's how it was when you didn't have the plate (while it was bugged) and that's what I've seen so far.
        If you're saying that its not even healing 120k once you apply the buff, I'll try to look more into it.

Comment

Working...
        X