Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psa: Donkay owes gold and won’t pay back

The backstory:

> Met this guy 70 cap (2014), became friends, lent gold as any cool friend would

The facts:

> Lent 100k gold on the 23rd of January 2016 saying he would take “a month or so” *

> Trusted on two years friendship and reputation as DNCD Admin

> On the 2nd March 2017, he had only paid back 10% *

>On the 4th of March 2017, he proposed to sell a genesis ring pay back debt after three months of light cubes *

It is currently the 9th of October 2017 and he still owes 78k

Starting a petition for Donkay to follow through with his words

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

* Juicy screenshots attached
    Attached Files
    1stLove Guild Master

LilyPearl - Sniper
    Rozelle - Gladiator

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lily#5807

Pay up buddy

Comment

This is to be expected with this server, can't trust anyone here...

Good luck getting your gold back, use this as a life learning experience o/

Comment

• Hanakarasu
        Hanakarasu commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty much why I rarely lend anyone anything. If I did, it would be with someone I greatly trusted and would not expect a repayment at all.

• Lily
        Lily commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, will do o/

Greatly trusted this guy too..

Sign me up

Comment

He should already have the gold :eyes:

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/co...y-cube-service
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Is this why Lily has no gear
          she used her money to make someone else op
          nani the fuak
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Lily
            Lily commented
            Editing a comment
            ; -;

Slow and steady wins the race

I went through the same thing so I understand you OP. Next time when your guildie ask you for a loan pretend your afk.

Comment

Poor Lily QQ I thought my story is sad but yours is even more tragic.
            it's okay we can cry together ;; I lend Donkay 20k at beginning of the year, he promised with words that he will give 2k back every month. It's been half a year but he only gave back 4k in total.
            After that he refused to talk with me in any communication, except in game mail :/ So i send him one mail every two months to remind him. Then.....no reply at all like the debt never exists to him.

Feels bad to trust someone you thought is a friend, but ends up feeling like scammed.

Comment

• Lily
              Lily commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait wtf ??? Beginning of year ?

I asked him if he owed anyone else and he said no

wtffffffksdfgjfdgkhjfgh

Scammed is exactly how i'm feeling : /

Those screenshots were from 7 months ago?? It's nearing two years since you lent him gold and that's more than plenty of time to farm what he borrowed..

Payment has been long overdue

Isn't he supposed to be a reputable member of this community? Not sure I would've been as lenient :l

Comment

• Lily
              Lily commented
              Editing a comment
              Very, verrryyyy long overdue. He typically responded saying that he was busy with "work" or "school" so I helped push it back since I too have other priorities but it's practically been two years.

& the fact that he is supposedly a reputable member of this community especially as an admin of DNCD just makes it all the more disbelieving.

Looks like he developed a bad habit. I don't know what goes through peoples' minds these days. If you work hard like myself and get a well paying job you won't need to borrow so much gold and worry about paying it back in a timely fashion.

Comment

• ShadowTsukuyomii
              ShadowTsukuyomii commented
              Editing a comment
              also if your tag is true, im S>

I told her to do this months ago, shes only just now listening to the old mans advice

Comment

• Lily
              Lily commented
              Editing a comment
              Collective effort from everyone supporting this o/

I was just lying to myself the whole time thinking he'd be a better person... Lowkey wallowing in wholehearted disappointment that it actually got this far.

I've just been blown away by the amount of responses here.
            Many times I've brought this up to friends to which they initially insult me with pretty degrading words, victim blaming and whatnot, so idk these responses genuinely surprise me.

Super taken aback that he owes Elith as well !!
            So that's a grand total of
            94k gold (78k + 16k) of debt.

I asked him before if he owed anyone else and he said none. *
            Actually, I recall him being really suspicious * before but wtf. This is not cool.

I, too, await his response since he's been ignoring my disc messages... *

"Reputable member of this community" & "DNCD admin" setting up to be a great role model, right ?

*More ss - you guys know the drill o/
            Attached Files
            1stLove Guild Master

LilyPearl - Sniper
            Rozelle - Gladiator

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lily#5807

Comment

sorry about your issue, i hope you can get paid what said person owes and he follows through with it. people lie alot on this game so just beware of who you can trust , it sucks you have to learn the hard way. supporting you. usually its the people who seem the most trust worthy in the public eye who are hiding their true personality m9. good luck again.

!support

Comment

I remeber when that guy gave me 60k because i was asking to help be geared because i was fresh. So dude just flat out gave me 60k and said buy your gear from the MP and choose wisely and thats exactly what i did rofl. I kid you not

Comment

• Lily
                  Lily commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What even ? ? ?

You can't hate bonkay for not paying you back! He took your loan but is charging you interest for every month he doesn't pay you back. He's jewish so if you hate on him you're a racist (he's black too!!!!) antisemite!

Realshit tho bonkay just buy 100k bruh shit's dirt cheap lmao

Comment

Working...
                X