No announcement yet.

Psa: Donkay owes gold and won’t pay back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he'll give you some of that ''birthday'' money he gets everyday.

Comment

signed!!!!1

Comment

Ew that's disgusting and I respected him as DNCD Admin and probably the most dedicated and one of the few Geared Soul eater (even when the class was considered Low Tier). I sign, I hope more people will have knowledge of it and slowly put him away from runs/activities/guild until he cleans his mess. He have the gear to get that money fast, got no excuses <.<

For now if you're ''desperate'' for a quick money income, just complete chapter 15 storyline on as much characters/alts as you can handle mentally. Especially with the current +30% drop rate !!! Just do all Chapter 15 quests and sell the mats !!! High demand on enhancing mats that's EZPZ to get there, Garnet when you do quests on lvl 95 (Again High-demand !). You will be surprised, just try it once or twice on alts.

Those mats will lower in price as more nests come up, keep what you need then sell the excess and just farm/buy later if you need more o3o
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Lily
          Lily commented
          Editing a comment
          I know... & the fact that I accepted ALL of his excuses is just wrong on my part so i'm putting a stop to it now.

Thanks a lot for the gold tips ! Will defs give it a try o/

Still waiting on a response from the great Soul Eater who needed to enhance to stay on a raid team...

I legit cannot believe I had this guy added on fb, skype, and sc. We've unfriended since I started asking more frequently about the gold even though he said I could "poke him everyday about it".
        1stLove Guild Master

LilyPearl - Sniper
        Rozelle - Gladiator

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lily#5807

Comment

What a PIECE a sHIT
          signed, I hope you get your money back from this crack head smhsmhsmh

Comment

This is just disappointing.
            Signed
            Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
            twitter - steam - twitch
            my guild thread

Comment

Why not just announce publicly his FB / who he is IRL, so that action will be taken instead of posting anonymously over a forum that nobody cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by mizery View Post
                Why not just announce publicly his FB / who he is IRL, so that action will be taken instead of posting anonymously over a forum that nobody cares about.
                While I get that you guys are annoyed this is probably against the terms of service to so, and "actions" that could be taken could be misinterpreted as nefarious deeds...

Now I do say that this is quite unfair and I hope that Donkay decides to pay his overdue loans back. I'm sorry that this happened to you Lily... That was a very nice thing for you to do and It's unfair that you were taken advantage of like this.
                Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• mizery
                  mizery commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why would we be annoyed over some random person getting scammed lol. My point is that nobody actually cares on this forum what happened. This is no longer a DN problem. She needs to step up and report his identity publicly through ANOTHER medium (that is obviously not bound by DN's terms or services). Examples include reddit, discord, public agencies, etc. Literally nobody cares here, and this whole post was a waste of space.

• Vahrheit
                  Vahrheit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  >implying any other mediums or "public agencies" care about virtual currency worth about $110 in illicit trade in a tiny online game at all.

This (and I guess DN related Discords, which this has already been shared on) is where you'll get the more response.
                  Last edited by Vahrheit; 10-11-2017, 03:45 PM.

i support this give me his fb

Comment

As reprehensible as this may be (seriously now? Refusing to pay debt?), revealing personal information is even worse and makes you the scumbag.

...action will be taken instead of posting anonymously over a forum that nobody cares about.
                  Over 100k virtual gold. Approx $110 if I'm to go by the gold bots birding right now. Because somebody can totally can do something about this IRL without ending up afoul of the law themselves or cause way more damage than its worth. That's called being stupid.
                  WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Poor people don't sue others for slander, they can't afford too. The others won't bother because it's just a video game, posting what you did/do on a game isn't slander anyways if you have proof which the OP does. Slander cases in general are very hard to win, even with proper evidence. Not to mention both parties might be in different countries as well. I know you'll show more documentation to support your opinions but in the end, nothings going to happen other than the public being informed of a scam artist. Even if Donkay is publicly humiliated and loses friends, he still won't sue anyone in the end for slander, it just won't happen in the real world...

I'm all for informing the public of what's going on within the community, it's public information and should be protected as it is in real life. I would NEVER let any companies policies overrule my better judgement and dictate what I do in life etc. When someone robs you in real life, you call em out on it and handle it yourself aka street justice or call the authorities to let them handle it. Someone steals from you in DN and other games, the games ToS forbids you from doing any public informing whatsoever for whatever reasons it doesn't matter, slander pfft, evidence shows the guy stole from another and now he's being called on it. Kudos to the OP for doing what's right and not being dictated by some corporation .

This would be a different case had the OP had NO evidence of the fraudulent act whatsoever and was using hearsay as the sole evidence of their case. This thread here is NOT that case, OP has all the evidence needed to win any slander case brought against her. Furthermore, the shear extent of her evidence should prompt the investigation of Donkay by ED themselves since he did violate the ToS in a grossly manner.

OP - keep doing what you're doing, you're doing what's right and I support you 100%. I won't find ways to keep the righteous silent nor promote those who chose to scam others and steal by being silent no matter who/what reason is brought up. If somebody has done you wrong, in my mind and I'm willing to fight for this ideal is that you get to inform others, the right to speak. Who cares what a corporation or a spokesperson for a corporation says, they're not in control. If they were then they'd be supporting thievery too. Actions matter most in life, ED's not going to ban the OP for informing the community that a scammer is on the prowl and that this persons name is not that creditable as once thought.

Cheers o/

• Vahrheit
                    Vahrheit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yo, I think you missed my point here (that "real life action" tends to end very poorly or in nothing at all), but indeed what you've stated is correct. Also the fact that this thread hasn't been removed is indicative.
                    Last edited by Vahrheit; 10-12-2017, 09:44 AM.

He must have one genesis accessory by now lol. Sell one and pay back the gold. Even if it's one you use at this point take the damage loss lol. EZ

Comment

He's been actively posting in discord and he's yet to get back to you? Knew he was a fucking snake from the start. I hope you get your shit back from him asap giving trust like that must really fucking hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewBear View Post
                      He must have one genesis accessory by now lol. Sell one and pay back the gold. Even if it's one you use at this point take the damage loss lol. EZ
                      He was the first person on NA that wasn't a GM to craft a Genesis Ring, just a btw. He had a second Genesis Ring the week after.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Glad someone exposed this Sociopath. I Never understood why everyone kissed up to him and fed his ego even more.... the dude was probably starting to feel he was invincible...

Comment

At this point, you shouldn't expect your gold back. It's been almost 2 years since you've lent him the gold. Players that have the intention of returning the gold do so immediately in small portions or at least keep you update on their progress. He has definitely had the ability to pay you back since.

Also a thread like this is great for awareness to the community but it isn't the most ideal way to obtain your gold back. Threats like this only pushes him away.

May you learn a valuable lesson in life that money or gold can ruin the best of friendships.
                          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Elune
                            Elune commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pretty much this.
                        Working...
                        X