Most Efficient Gold Making Guide for New Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PyroS View Post
    Selling to NPC for 30 gold the only way? Haven't checked market for this item but I'm assuming it's not worth it to place on MP?
    it's not.

takes too much time.

Comment

For new players, the dungeons now give gears so doing main quest should not be an issue at all. I did a lot of main quests and even skipped some really long ones. Got around 1500+ gold lvling character from 1 to 90. Skip low lv quests if you want to, the lv80-90 ones give really good gold.

Comment

LF>Grinding partners to lvl chars to 24, it gets boring being by yourself sometimes :>...planning on getting 46 accounts to all have lvl 24 chars at some point.
        Mail me in game
        ign: Asura
        nemu#2201

Just a Returning Player...

Comment

great guide!!

Excited to see new apple farmers joining up!

Comment

Really this is a poor guide.

Why not just go through school and get a job that gets you the big bucks and buy jellies and sell them?

Much easier and faster than creating apple farming characters.

Comment

I don't understand why people try to rush to get so much gold in possession >.<. Take your time, let the runs be challenging and fun, do it little by little everyday and play with your friends and guildies while having conversation...etc and just enjoy the content, this ain't a freaking marathon...

Comment

Hey Milktoast, what should i do to level up to 24 quick?

Comment

Originally posted by Emnesty View Post
                  Hey Milktoast, what should i do to level up to 24 quick?
                  pick assassin. 1-9 Main quest. 9-16 Valley of Mourning (use Shadow Hand to break the first pillar from below), get class adv. to shinobi, 16-24 astral coven lab.

imo if u r making a second account for a-pples i'd make a chronicle character and get it to 93 to save time on the rest of characters u need to make.

Comment

Working...
                  X