I need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help

So i made a new account, i downloaded the game and everything went fine, but The game asks for your ID, and i cant find it, can some one tell me where to find it? its not under my account
    Last edited by Wardogpr; 12-09-2016, 12:58 AM.

Try the email address you signed up with?

Comment

Nope, the login screen says ID and PW i know my password i just dont know my id, i never got to chose one

Comment

Originally posted by Wardogpr View Post
        Nope, the login screen says ID and PW i know my password i just dont know my id, i never got to chose one
        Um id is the email you used when you signed up for the account you're using now to make this post. it has always been that way.

Comment

Not sure if you made it into the game or not.

If you didn't, it's worth pointing out that there are two "ID's" and passwords for the game and forums. There's the ID and password for using an account here, on the forums. You have full access to that, so no worries there.

Then there's the ID and password you used when you signed up here: http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Account/SignUp

They aren't necessarily the same thing. If you haven't signed up on that page though, you don't have a DN NA account right now.
          ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Im just an idiot, i was mistyping my own Email i feel like such a moron sorry for the troubles!

Comment

Working...
            X