Unable to create game account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to create game account.

After entering my credentials to create an account, i am met with a pop up saying "Please check for email duplication" I tried with multiple emails. I also tried to recover the email to see if anyone was using my email, and i got this error "invalid email address" its kind of upsetting. If anyone could help me I would be much obliged.

A friend of mine had the same issue at one point when trying to register.

We never got that particular email to work, but we did manage to get him to register using a gmail account. There are options to register using your facebook or youtube accounts, so perhaps one of those options will help you?

If you want to try using the same credentials one more time, try getting a friend who's successfully registered with the game to creating a new account entering your email and a temporary password (you'll be able to change the password to something real afterwards), and see if that makes any difference. I remember needing to register his account for him, but I don't remember what the error was that he was receiving when that happened.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Thanks Orona, my friend made it for me! I look forward to playing maybe Ill see you when I get to the endgame!

Comment

hi, just saw this while i was trying to create my account. This may sound counter intuitive, but try pressing the CONFIRM button just after the "enter your email address" (yup same line). This allows the site/server/concerned to check for duplicate emails. then proceed with filling out the rest and creating your account.

Comment

Working...
        X