Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looooong time away, hi and need some advice. Does GM Zelstine still exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looooong time away, hi and need some advice. Does GM Zelstine still exist?

HI everyone!, *funnybad story coming* -

I love DN, the action/arcade aspect hooked me. Been on since beta. Luv IW. Bunny glitch fun times. Later on made tons of gold through simply 'gleaning' the market, it was almost too simple. I hear nowadays farming apples is best Had good gears cost a ton of gold blah blah

Whilst living overseas 2014 in Japan I didn't play DN for over a year and account was locked. I couldn't unlock it cause my ISP locked my email after disconnecting the service. Despite returning to same ISP upon coming home they still have a rule that dead accs/emails can't be used again.. Over the years since then many calls to ISP and despite their efforts couldn't get email back no matter what. Spoke to a very nice GM Zelstine, but didn't want to upload my birth docs/licence to unlock my acc cause of privacy concerns. Shout out to him! You remember right :P

Until today whilst on the phone to ISP about another issue I got the right techie and they had a try at restoring the email as an alias account and it miraculously was successful. I STARTED TO THROW A PARTY AT FINALLY BEING ABLE TO UNLOCK MY MAIN DN ACCOUNT................ Only to find out there was a migration 3 months ago and ALL was lost LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway Nexon were p2w pigs. Now that it's with Eye i read the grind improved. I just dunno about starting from scratch, though the arcade fighting aspect has never changed and thats whats fun for me. Is it a bit less p2w'y nowadays? Would you guys mind starting from scratch? Are there friendly ppl in the lower ranks or is the server dead and ppl are just grinding up their alts using multiPC or hax? I remember logging on before I left for Japan and in my timezone (Australia) it was virtually dead, made me wanna cry.

I really do like DN, it's been the only online game I ever play. (apart from a little private server Minecraft)

"Anyway Nexon were p2w pigs".

According to a lot of people, ED is just as, if not more p2w than Nexon was. If we're heading the same route as Europe, I'm inclined to agree with them too.

I believe AUS timezone is relatively dead from US time zones, but I'm able to find parties and do dailies and stuff during AUS timezones.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I started from scratch about 2 months ago, I also played in beta and was away from the game during the migration. I never had a lot of stuff on my old account, so even though I lost my toons, I wasn't totally peeved. Grinding didn't feel too bad, they even give you a 200% exp (until lv80) scroll on a fresh account to help with leveling your first toon. The only unfortunate aspect of the migration to me is we kind of don't have direct support staff anymore. CherryCredits is our support rather than Nexon, but Eye manages the server, however that works.

There are some more people playing than before the migration. I don't normally play during AUS time zones, but when I have, I've been able to get stuff done too.

Overall, I'm at least okay with the change in hosts. Hopefully though, like aaron said, the game doesn't turn more p2w like with DN EU.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Thanks guys for the responses. It's daunting to start over. Especially after spending like 4k gold a piece on that 'spades' costume/ armor stuff? (Having trouble remembering proper names now). But yeah might as well since for me it's the basic mechanics of the game that appeal. btw I always wondered why Australia is grouped with the U.S when our time is closer to EU or SEA. Nothing against the U.S, it's just so quiet when most of the player base are on the other side of the world and sleeping XD

Oh I had a weapon question. In the Nexon server i had a +11 staff & +12 grimoire (broke a ton to get there)- is it hard to get to that kind of enhancement on main weapon these days? Have they tightened it up some or is it easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Icystunz View Post
          Thanks guys for the responses. It's daunting to start over. Especially after spending like 4k gold a piece on that 'spades' costume/ armor stuff? (Having trouble remembering proper names now). But yeah might as well since for me it's the basic mechanics of the game that appeal. btw I always wondered why Australia is grouped with the U.S when our time is closer to EU or SEA. Nothing against the U.S, it's just so quiet when most of the player base are on the other side of the world and sleeping XD

Oh I had a weapon question. In the Nexon server i had a +11 staff & +12 grimoire (broke a ton to get there)- is it hard to get to that kind of enhancement on main weapon these days? Have they tightened it up some or is it easier?
          DN NA used to be Global and AUS players played in DN NA. Guess the population stuck, so we have them. You're free to play SEA and EU though.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
          X