X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Christmas Event - Dear Santa!

https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/251

Dear Heroes,

Write a letter to Santa to share your heartwarming stories with us! 3 Lucky Heroes will be selected and their letters will be shown in the game on Christmas Day!
    3 lucky heroes will be selected and their letters will be shown in the game on Christmas Day!

It’s a great opportunity to share your story with all of the DN Players. All participants will receive 1 Amazing Morphogen (Snowman) & 1 Amazing Morphogen (Santa Orc) so don’t forget to write your IGN!
    Rewards:
    1. All Participants will receive 1 Amazing Morphogen (Snowman)
    2. All Participants will receive 1 Amazing Morphogen (Santa Orc)
    Merry Christmas Everybody!

The rewards for this event were canceled. Everyone posting in this forum did so because they were promised a reward that was never given. Beyond that, the only notice was one of ED's typical, insincere apologies. I advise no one give these events attention - waste of time and expectation.
    Last edited by Kisoep; 01-12-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I started to play dragon nest when I was in seventh grade, I still remember when one of my classmates asked me "Did you try out dragon nest yet?" "Yeah, Definitely" I reply. I used to play it on CN server, and then I decided to play on our server, it was under Nexon at that time. Anyway, I have a great time playing it when max level is 40.But things just do not get well in life, everyone else is leaving except me. Lastly, I quite as well. BUT, I just can't forget the excitement I experienced when we lastly defeat the sea dragon, green dragon, and desert dragon; It was the difficult task for students who do not spend money on such pay to win game, it was not completely paid to win at that time. Things become worse over time, although Nexon tried to fix at the moment, it does not get better. People are just tired of paying money for every huge update. I returned for several times in every big update to see if things changed. Just like I expected, it is not going to be back, and it will never be in the future; My friends will never be back and fight together again. Fortunately, I found some of my friends still struggling, and I'm struggling. Just finding someone who is struggling like I do give me the hope to play this game. Lastly, Thanks, Dragon Nest, and thank you for giving these happy memories.

IGN: RewriteSin
      This is the letter from Rewrite Family.
      PS: I'm not quitting.

Comment

i've been reading a lot about the latest update in the korean server and dreaming about having that content for christmas with a lots of good events for the new players like Exp, Drop Rate or enhance but then i realized that dreams are just dreams, there is not hope for this world anymore. So this my good bye letter to you Santa.
        it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Dear Santa,

Just start playing this game 5 days ago, the graphic and story lines are amazing, but it's a pity that cant be able to get those special mount ticket or coupon in store now, will you able to make those stuff come back?
          and hopefully will also combine with more event and activities in the future.

Merry Christmas.

IGN: KingSa

Comment

Dear Santa;
            Every year I try to be as good as possible and value those who share time playing with me, putting aside all the problems and difficulties that arise in life, I like to play Dragon Nido, an incredible and unique story where all the types of modes that allow you to enjoy the day of this wonderful game, I hope to continue enjoying this moving game that can be used to thousands of users, I hope to have the same luck of being able to steal and get good gold, you will see the power to find it help to the newbies to pass the most difficult maps so that everyone can enjoy this incrustable game, merry Christmas for all those who accompany me and prosperous new year.

Ign: XxWarlordxX
            I want everyone to continue enjoying this game no matter what else.
            I love Dragon Nest.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Dear Santa:

Feeling good of having to play Dragon Nest again, so far the new publishers and GMs has been done many great things to ensure player's satisfaction. We as players are greatly thankful to you and others hard working to bring the best entertainment to us, you guys are the greatest Santa in the DN!
              IGN: PapaMcLovin

Comment

Dear Santa:

I would appreciate it if ED actually took some time trying to improve the quality of the game instead of dishing out p2w events every month. I would also appreciate it if they spend some extra time thinking of better updates to provide to it's players instead of supplying the them with fillers which are totally unnecessary and in some cases even worsen the quality of the game as a whole. Perhaps ED have it own motive but I doubt what they're currently doing will do them any good in the long run.

Anyways- ~Happy C~h~r~i~s~t~m~a~s to all
                Last edited by RadiantDonut; 12-14-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Noctaelius
                  Noctaelius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no no, they are doing a good job in the KR, adressing a lot of problem and fixing but the pace of the update in NA/SEA is super slow. we are 4 months behind KR.....

Dear Santa:

I must confess that I have an addiction of smelling others smelly bungholes. Hopefully you aren't too disgusted by me, and will still gift me this year ( preferably your dirty undies ). Love TruestMoo

IGN: TruestMoo

Comment

Dear santa,
                  please increase the drop rate for dragon nest in general because i have known people who have run hundreds for a chance to get something during a drop event and only got nothing, please give those poor souls something to comfort themselves as they grind their life away slowly dying to the pay to win game called dragon nest. if there is anything you could do to end their suffering of grinding please help.

IGN: Enko
                  hohoho

Comment

Dear Santa,

This has been a good end to a bad year for me and I have Dragon Nest to thank for that. I'm a new player as of the end of July so I got to experience a glimmer of DN before the FTG lockout. I didn't know about guilds or mentors so I did the leveling on my first character on my own, sometimes with a new friend who'd be into the game for a few days and then disappear to RL. Being able to do main quests all day long, that was so fun. Even when I was stuck doing the same 2 dungeons for over 20 runs in the marina. 17 days later I created my second character and immediately joined a long-standing guild. That was the best thing I could have done in the game. The people I've met have been so kind to me when they could have just ignored the newbie. I am thankful to those people, even the ones with sharp-witted fingers. So for Christmas, I want to experience more good times with these people.

With cookies and milk,
                    IGN: Rikorin (AKA: Bakai/Rikotan/Rikoram)

PS: I've been a good girl this year, honest, feel free to check it twice. (︶ω︶)>
                    Last edited by Frikinhel; 12-17-2017, 01:03 PM.
                    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
                    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
                    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
                    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Dear Santa,

The past year has been pretty great for me in DN, I finally was able to stick with an mmo and max two of my characters with my friends in an mmo and this feeling was great. Although I haven't been able to participate in all of the events this year I had a lot of fun in the ones I was able to participate in. I'm excited for the future of DN and hope it will continue to be the great game that is.
                      Merry Christmas to all.

IGN: Danga

Comment

Dear Santa,

I was starting on the server, I felt alone, had to raise without my first PC company and was also a saint, I've always been playing supports to heal others. Well in any case I was already at level 93 and about to give up and leave the server in one of the missions I got a magic attack plate with the third stat of final damage and I WOOOO all excited ran to sell it and so I could put it together level 95 ^^.

IGN: AceroBlanco

Comment

Dear Santa,

Im playing this game with my bf all these time, thanks for all the good memories!

IGN:BiuBunny

Comment

Dear Santa! This year has passed for me in one breath. This year I married my girlfriend, now wife. We have one of the most interesting Dating stories. 7 years ago, I was riding public transportation to work. To me sat a beautiful girl with brown hair. I in the morning there was not much slept the whole way and drove with his eyes closed. Had 2 stops to my exit. This girl wakes me up with the following words:
                            (G - girl, Im - its me)
                            G - Man, do you like music?
                            Im - no, I love silence.
                            G - a Lover of silence on public transport? This is fantastic! In any case, I want to give you your own headphones. I really strongly dislike, but expensive and a pity to throw away, and I think it'll fit.
                            With these words she got off at the next stop, and I went to the final station. All the way to work I was holding the headphones, trying to understand what happened to me. However, I did not attach any importance to this. In a few weeks, and maybe months, I have often seen the girl. She sat usually in the back of the transport. With the old phone and the headphones that looked like they were bought at a flea market in the 80-ies. However, I don't know why I was pulled. Absolutely no interest in the continuation of meeting was not, we didn't even try to talk to her again. That all changed with one case. The girl stood with her friends at the diner. It turned out that she studied at a medical school close to my work. That night girlfriend made fun of her and threw hot, just served her a sandwich from the bistro. She started crying and I felt sorry for her. Nearby there was a stall with cakes. I always bought for lunch. And I don't know what convinced me, but I went to this shop. I bought one of my favorite rolls and a liter of milk. When I returned to the scene, the girl was standing alone and crying. I walked up to her. I wiped her tears with his hand, and then handed her a muffin and milk. She silently refused, but because I had to give her food.
                            - I often see in transport. And you smile all the time. Don't lose faith in happiness and continue to delight people with his kind smile.
                            After that I left. We never met. After half a year one of my old schoolmates invited me to his wedding. I gladly agreed. For me it was a huge surprise to see the girl at the party. My heart and soul could not resist. I convince myself that it was fate! The whole evening we participated in various competitions and danced a waltz. In the evening I asked her to move in with me. It was the best decision of my life. According to all my friends and my family, we have in the house is in such harmony that people start to believe in miracles. But really we lived for 7 years and we even in thoughts was not to fight or to flee. Well. I don't know whose gift it is. From you or from God. In any case, I am grateful for the happiness that I feel every day, waking up in the morning with his beloved. In the upcoming 2018 I wish everyone to be as happy as I am. I wish you the fulfillment of dreams and visions and signs of destiny. Dear Santa, I probably have tired you with my letter, so let me finish this letter. I wish you strength, patience, happiness. I promise not to lose faith in you and continue to play dragon nest for many more years. If you is not difficult, I have a little wish for Christmas. I was lucky and droped 1 item for my class-job from slayer mode. My pretty constantly make me hurt. Put her gift on Christmas night?. At least a beautiful ankle boots for silver hunter. She has size 36 feet. Her IGN: Niriniel... With kindest regards, RATMIR.
                            IGN: RATMIR

Comment

• Frikinhel
                              Frikinhel commented
                              Editing a comment
                              O_o Is this under 480 words?
                          Working...
                          X