Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, im a new player. i just want to sign up on dragon nest. but when i try to confirm the email it says "Currently your entered e-mail have difficulty receiving verification e-mail. Please enter other e-mail with different domain. Thank you." i try to use other email. still same answer. please do help . thanks

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello hero! This event page has only received the comment which would participate in this event.
      Please send this comment text to our 1:1 inquiry service via a main web page.

https://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

MinoriSteph
    I want to present the rewards to Kirinosuke because we have been playing in the same team for like 1-2 years iirc hahaha

Also i would like to greet to all my guildmates, my raidteam and my fellows machina players hahaha!
    MinoriSteph - Ruina

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day, MinoriSteph~ How are you doing today? ^---^

I agree with Kirinosuke! One of the kind players ever. He must be kind to you too! >__<
      I also wonder about your guild too. Please tell me someday about your guild life in-game ^0^!

Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in the event~!!

Vonu

I'd wholeheartedly enjoy nominating my excellent Silver Hunter partner in adventuring, Sesa!

Time and time again has Sesa gone above and beyond for me, and I would love to repay that appreciation in kind.
    Words on a forum post cannot express what they mean to me.
    Sesa if you see this, "smile for me babe".
    Enjoy your Valentines everyone.

Comment

Vonu
      Ever since I lost my old account and made this new one he has been nothing but helpful in helping me re-gear and enjoy this game again.

- FrigidAura

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, FrigidAura! How are you today?

Thank you for participating in this event Yes, I am always happy when meeting Vonu in-game.
        One of the kindest players ever ^^~!

Thank you for coming back to Dragon Nest and I will do my best to make better service! >____<

Happy Gaming~!

Gladiros,

I want to give presents to AizenSama, we have been playing all kind of games together for a long time now, and tilted together so many times.
      Hope we stay playing together even more!

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Gladiros, good day~! >__< How are you doing today?

Sure! I and my team will do our best to provide the best and stable service for all heroes and you two! (AizenSama)
        Thank you for enjoying your time with Dragon Nest and participating in this event a lot~!

Happy Gaming and good luck ^0^

Viccl (lower case L)

I want to present the rewards to Senju because ↓

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Aloha Viccl! Thank you for coming to forum and join the event~!!!!

You two (Viccl,Senju) are the most precious people to me as well ^^ Don't forget!
        I will protect all heroes with my strong power always, anywhere~!!

Thank you again and happy gaming! >~~~<

• Viccl
        Viccl commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you GM! Happy Valentines Day Have a wonderful day!

Senju
      I want to present the rewards to Viccl (lower case L) because she has been my devoted duo partner for a long time now! Working on getting all the Oath titles! One Hundred Years With Viccl!!

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, Senju! Happy Valentine
        Hope to see your title in-game someday! >_< Do you guys (Viccl) have similar or the same costume too?

Thank you for participating in the event and happy gaming!
        Always be happy with Dragon Nest >~<

• SenjuGod
        SenjuGod commented
        Editing a comment
        We do have some of the same costumes and or colors!
        Have a good day !

JimmyNGX
      I would like to present the rewards to Alusie, because I can feel her emotions a lot and we were friends for months now as trustworthiness.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Good day, JimmyNGX~! How are you? Hope you had a sweet day ^0^

How did you meet with Alusie? Guild mate? or party gathering? Someday hope to hear the story!
        Thank you for coming to forum and participating in the event so much >.<

Happy gaming~!

Koshiro
      I want to present the rewards for KilluaBlade, we met first time when ED took DN NA from Nexon and the first ipblock was retired. We played DN for a long time, farmed together (althrogh he always yells at me because i was too lazy to farm hard like him), cleared nests and raids through our efforts alongside our other friends. However, KilluaBlade isn't his original account, so much things happened, he lost his account when a Brazilian server was opened and got shutdown after some months, and he didn't lost his love for this game and started from scratch here again, but right now hes too much busy with IRL stuff and even though he can't play that much nowadays he's still gonna be my best friend in this game, i miss oldtimes.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Koshiro, Aloha~! Hope you are enjoying a sweet day!

Thank you for sharing your old memory and story to me.
        Thanks to many passionate players like you and KilluaBlade, I promise myself to do my best more and more. Motivation!
        Would you tell me your old story more someday in-game to me? I'd love to hear willingly.

I sincerely appreciate your participation in this event too. ^---^

Happy gaming and see ya~!

RomJom

I wan't to present the rewards to OneShotShe because he is my little brother and he actually helps and guides me on how to get stronger in DN. He lends me gold so I could be stronger!

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, RomJom! enjoying weekend with Dragon Nest?

I hope to get beneficial advice from OneShotShe for crafting and collecting materials someday since I'm always looking for a good way of it!
        Thank you for coming to the Forum and joining this event! Happy Gaming ^0^

StarLiiight

I want to present the rewards to ChaosBreaker because he is my most precious, irreplaceable person. I struggle to keep up with DN content and he has always been there to help me and answer all the silly questions I have that could be found buried somewhere in a notice. Recently DN has been something we can have fun with together while not being able to physically see each other so I hope this would be a nice valentines gift for him who works really hard everyday.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, StarLiiight! Happy to see you in Forum after hearing about you from ChaosBreaker!!

I and our team will do our best to improve Dragon Nest service for supporting your relationship for good.
        Thank you so much for coming and participating in this event Happy Gaming!!

Jugz
      I'd like to present the reward to ❤ Mendelssohn! ❤ He is the most SUGOI boyfriend I could ever ask for and his love for me is so kawaii!~~~~ ❤
      I can't want to spend the rest of our lives together! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Jugz, good day~! Had you sweet time on Valentine's day? ^---^

I can your love bound for Mendelssohn so much even we have physical distance in real!!
        Let's meet together in-game someday! Please talk to me about your story !!! Willing to hear of it.

Enjoy your weekend with Dragon Nest >~<

Yuumie,

I want to give the presents to Katharinna, because I have known her for 1 year and since then we do all things together. Every time I am about to leave the game, she encourages me to continue having fun together and that is something I value very much. I understand that time is progressing and nobody knows what could happen in the future, but while I am playing I want to continue playing with her. I appreciate all the times she has carried and helped me, and my wish is that we can both grow together.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuumie. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend~!

Thank you for enjoying Dragon Nest continuously even you left once a time before and Katharinna, thank you for your support !!
        I promise to stay and help all NA players for a long time too. Let's grow together >__<

Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in the event!!

MarkMarkS,

I want to present the rewards to ColdWeep. We met back in Crus4ders when I first came back from my hiatus, which was around 3 years ago. We didn't really speak much back then, but as I started gearing and finding people to play with, we started chilling more and eventually we were running with a few guildies that we became good friends with. We spammed nests together, helped each other gear/funded each other (mostly me funding him xd), and laughed with each other on discord. They were all good times until dragon nest came to a stop at 95 cap with tier 2 calypsos and green dragon nest, and we got tired of grinding for minimal results so we all took a break again. 2 years later he calls me back to play and I was hesitant at first, but I got back into the game and we started playing and gearing again. He convinced me to join him in a new home called Mystic now and I've been here since. He's away for military duties right now, but I'm sure he'll eventually be back on this game again. Still waiting for my best friend to come back so I can fund him more, I mean grind more

Also a shout out to Mystic guild, especially Pookum and KuppKakes. If it wasn't for all the friendly Mystic guild players in this game, I probably would've quit again.

Also another shout out to Sizuone and Apology. Hope you 2 are doing well and hope you 2 read this. Come back to DN

PS please either bring back enhancement hammers or something so people can at least have some form of alternative to enhancing.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hallo, MarkMarkS. How are you doing today?

I want to show ColdWeep my respect.
        The mind that allowed you to stay in the Dragon Nest, as well as the highest praise for him, the soldier who protects the country!
        Say hello to Mystic people and thank you for everyone always cheering me

We will do our best to enhance our service as your wish! Thank you for participating in this event a lot ^--^

MinaMyoui
      I want to present the rewards to my dearest friend in the game, RushBlitz. We are both OG players playing since the early days of Dragon Nest. But we only started knowing each other a couple of months ago since I played in other servers before playing in Dragon Nest NA. I can still recall the first time I saw him. I was spamming different dungeons like crazy hoping to encounter a “dream invader”. But as soon as RushBlitz joined my party I met my very first dream invader in Dark Overlord Training Camp (it was also his very first attempt at finding “dream invader”). That moment it felt like Rushy struck a match and blew my mind.

We started becoming closer since the event and became a duo. We were Feder and Elizabeth, King Cassius I and Aisha. We were partners in crime, killing innocent monsters just because the BST mission board told us to do so while enjoying “Fluttering leaves of The Tree of Life” running in the background. With our Strength combined, as the Avenger and the Oracle, we have achieved wonders in Dragon Nest (like reaching Floor 9 of Red Lotus Maze). I enjoy being myself around him (which involves a lot of R-rated jokes) and when we’re not busy being heroes of Lagendia, we simply spill the tea and gossip as this ain’t just Dragon Nest, it’s Drama Nest.

Sometimes life gets hard and when that happens, we cheer up each other. We tell each other of our struggles in real life. He’s like a brother to me (thus I always call him step-brother). But of course, siblings fight. Many a time when negative feelings (and bad RNG no lie) got the best of us and we took it out on each other. We even fought 2 days before Valentine. But just as he once said to me: “We fight, then we talk, then we overcome, and our bond becomes stronger than ever”.

When I failed to enhance my +8 Skila Upper Body to +10 for 13 times I did not cry. When I failed to get a single Dreamy dragon jade after clearing sunset cloister for 240 times I also did not cry (but almost). However, I cried when he told me he would not be much active in PVE. I had to respect his decision, but at the same time I understood the importance of his presence to me in Dragon Nest. Luckily, he still hangs around with me in the game for silly talk and gossip.

RushBlitz – THE avenger blessed by the RNGesus, I put all my emotions throughout our journey into this post and dedicate it to you. I’ve met and said farewell to so many good friends from cap 24 to endgame. And I know I will move on but one day, I’ll be searching for this post again and smile to myself as I remember what a great friend and an amazing step-brother I once had.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Good day, MinaMyoui! Thank you for coming to Forum and participating in this event.

I really thought a lot when I read your story. I was looking forward to having friends like RushBlitz and meeting warm-hearted users like you.
        Thank you very much for telling me a heartwarming story through this event.

Happy gaming! >____<
    Working...
    X