Ever wonder why female class ppl are bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wonder why female class ppl are bad

Because their class requires little things and so much button mashing.

How da fk you gon lose to a merc as an acro????????

Same reason warriors keep complaining about them.

Comment

That makes no sense. Stupid korean plastic fangirl.

Comment

Only bad warriors think people who play female classes are bad. fixed so you can understand.

Comment

And wow I am culturally diverse. Oh no, the horrors.

Comment

Nope sorry. 3 evades high mobility good damage faceroll and now has dash. If you lose you are mentally ill.

Culturally diverse? Ssh you wish u were korean.

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post
              And wow I am culturally diverse. Oh no, the horrors.
              I don't think arguing with someone named "Failed Abortion" is worth it.

Comment

You guys should hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adloquium View Post

I don't think arguing with someone named "Failed Abortion" is worth it.
                  Tbh it's like arguing with memeaorth for fun + post count since don't see any other interesting threads (because he be hella spamming)

-Not every female class has 3 evades.
                  -Every class has high damage
                  -Mercs have high SA, which is something most female classes, especially acros, don't have.
                  tl;dr each class has its pros and cons

And no, I really don't wish I was korean. I still like my own culture for stuff like its food or how we run things but find aspects of the korean entertainment industry better.

Comment

Most of them do and still high mobility which is the main factor for kite. I dont disagree with high damage but thats not rly the main factor that makes female classes annoying to vs.

Mercs sa is abysmal to females. Since the inquisition of the fly swing nerf. Merc has basically no decent sa tanking skills that work on female well.

And merc vs acro has always been in acros favor. No acros on na have reached the true potential of the class to prove this. Other servers have.

Korean entertainment industry is so so. My opinion is that they have Good writers and display but poor talent and self creation. Most kpop artists are just puppets to their companies and farming them to make money. Sad.
                    Last edited by Failed Abortion; 09-30-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Merc SA is piss in the wind since flying swing nerf, I'm 99% sure ring shot will break every merc skill now (Can't remember if it breaks demo). Throw in limited evades and no applicable I frames (if you count rolling attack then you're not a good merc). That all being said, merc is in no way underpowered nor is it even average, if a merc can waste all your evades then the damage he can deal is insane.

tl;dr You shouldn't lose to a merc on an acro.

Comment

Feels like devs are trying to turn mercs into priest. Since 90 cap they've kept on nerfing the utility and buffing the damage. Even the awaken mael i thought was going to be destroyer saving grace has like 600 sa break. Making people go 100-0 is funny, but once that wears off you'll realize pvp without utility is boring. There's a reason barely anyone plays priest.

Comment

Originally posted by Failed Abortion View Post
                          Korean entertainment industry is so so. My opinion is that they have Good writers and display but poor talent and self creation. Most kpop artists are just puppets to their companies and farming them to make money. Sad.
                          While I agree that they're overworked by their companies, can't say I agree that they're talentless. Ailee and Hyorin for example are absolutely amazing; great stage presence and vocal abilities.
                          Or SoHyang

But to each their own opinion I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post
                            While I agree that they're overworked by their companies, can't say I agree that they're talentless. Ailee and Hyorin for example are absolutely amazing; great stage presence and vocal abilities.
                            Or SoHyang

But to each their own opinion I guess
                            As much as I've never personally warmed to a lot of Korean music, one thing I love about their music and performances is that they still know how to put on a show. A concept seemingly lost in most forms of Western entertainment now.
                            Last edited by Ares; 10-02-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capone View Post
                              Feels like devs are trying to turn mercs into priest. Since 90 cap they've kept on nerfing the utility and buffing the damage. Even the awaken mael i thought was going to be destroyer saving grace has like 600 sa break. Making people go 100-0 is funny, but once that wears off you'll realize pvp without utility is boring. There's a reason barely anyone plays priest.
                              That's arguably what War Mages got cap after cap. All their skills were just add-ons to augment more damage when you finally land someone in a combo. Laser Cutter when they're in Toxic Spray. Charge Linear to full when they're in Toxic Spray. Double Spectrum when they're in Toxic Spray. And now use their new straight-line laser when they're in Toxic Spray (Or at least grounded with no evades).

It isn't boring. It's for masochists, definitely. But it's actually pretty fun to try to burn the evades of classes that got extra utility and out-play them when you didn't get the same generous utility in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X